BillyVance

Fun time waster - mini golf

Shit on a shingle! I got a 46. I shot a two on the last hole, and under par on the last 5, but I really cornholed the first few as I was getting the hang of it. Probably should have restarted once I got the feel for it, but that wouldn't have been honest now, would it. I'm sure nobody else did that! :)

Killing threads since 2004.

I just tried this game again, was doing great, 4 holes in one on the front 9 and 10 under par at the 11th, then somehow my ball got stuck on the log in the middle of the green and I can't get the fuck off it. :S:D>:(

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Play my game? Billy???

edit to add Billy!!!

Okay, I'll give your game a try. I just scored a hole in one on the 18th on my golf game! Fuckin' A!!! B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Draw big square so that it falls from top of screen onto other end of teetertotter (seesaw, whatever). Ball will fly up and make it to goal

Elvisio "so much time wasted already" Rodriguez

Yep... that one took me many tries... I got the next one without that much difficulty, but the one after that is a bitch. It seems impossible.... :S

Here's the level I'm talking about. How the fuck do I solve it. :|

33 on my 3rd try

Got you beat, my friend. 31!!!!!

8 holes in one, including two holes that are pretty tough to get them on, and a 2 on the last hole, which I aced once before.

Does anybody wanna try and beat 31?
B|

Draw big square so that it falls from top of screen onto other end of teetertotter (seesaw, whatever). Ball will fly up and make it to goal

I did exactly that numerous times. Maybe my falling object wasn't big enough. It shoots it up but not quite far enough. I'll have to get back to it!
Killing threads since 2004.

I did exactly that numerous times. Maybe my falling object wasn't big enough. It shoots it up but not quite far enough. I'll have to get back to it!

Yeah you gotta make it a giant boulder! :D

Yep... that one took me many tries... I got the next one without that much difficulty, but the one after that is a bitch. It seems impossible.... :S

Here's the level I'm talking about. How the fuck do I solve it. :|

Yeah I'm stuck on that one too. Level 9 I think, I can't get that one up the corner!! Oh yeah and I scored a 62 in the mini golf! To I get a prize for having the highest score?
"Well behaved women rarely make history" - Marilyn Monroe

33 on my 3rd try

Got you beat, my friend. 31!!!!!

8 holes in one, including two holes that are pretty tough to get them on, and a 2 on the last hole, which I aced once before.

Does anybody wanna try and beat 31?
B|

31, seriously Billy you need to step it up. I got a 29, 10 holes in one. HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES!!!??? hahah. I'll have to post the screen print later, as I can't resize here at work.

I RuLE bitches!!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -