jjiimmyyt

Never buy Canon

In Europe anyway.

Need to vent!

They have been pissing me about on the phone and by email for the good part of a week now over something which should have been fixed within 3BD, refusing to elevate the call unless I tried steps I had already tried before calling them and did anyway to try and get some movement.

The UK office don't give a shit and the 3rd party Indian team aren't allowed to do more than they have. When I reply to emails they have sent they bounce them back and tell me to use a web submit which generates a new case number.

As I am doing this for a client I doubt I'll be able to recoup all my time spent.

Absolute bastards, reliable products, shitty service.
:(

"This isn't an iron lung, people. You can actually disconnect and not die." -Dave

I just cant understand how a global company can have such bad service.

I know the Indian call centers get such a bad rep but the guys/girls there have done as much as they can.

The Canon Indian guys/girls have been cool. Just the cunts in the UK who need a slap;) UK Canon will be getting a mouth full in the morning.

"This isn't an iron lung, people. You can actually disconnect and not die." -Dave

I had the opposite experience (in the US)

It was just today that I picked up my camera from the shop (wolf camera).

It fell off of my tripod...well actually the whole tripod tipped and busted that camera up pretty good.

I brought it in to Wolf along with my warranty paperwork and they repaired it with no issues (so far)

I took a few photos in the store and checked over all the functions. It seems to work fine.

I guess THAT's the difference between a "shop" and a "call center."
My photos

My Videos