Thanatos340

In hindsight, Maybe it was not such a great idea..

This week lesson in life:
If you are over 40 and at a Misfits Concert.. When your buddy say to you.. "Those Pussies call THAT a Pit?? Lets go fuck em up!!"..

The correct answer should be "You go ahead, I will stand here and watch".

The wrong answer (and of course the one I chose) was "Oh hell Ya, lets go!!".

The cost for this lesson - Multiple Contusions, Bruises, Considerably more aches and pains than I remember from just a few years back and One completely blown out right knee. The swelling has gone from Cantaloupe size down to a much more reasonable Grapefruit size. I am may even be able to walk again by this weekend.B|

Yep. Stupid Still Hurts.[:/]

This week lesson in life:
If you are over 40 and at a Misfits Concert.. When your buddy say to you.. "Those Pussies call THAT a Pit?? Lets go fuck em up!!"..

The correct answer should be "You go ahead, I will stand here and watch".

The wrong answer (and of course the one I chose) was "Oh hell Ya, lets go!!".

The cost for this lesson - Multiple Contusions, Bruises, Considerably more aches and pains than I remember from just a few years back and One completely blown out right knee. The swelling has gone from Cantaloupe size down to a much more reasonable Grapefruit size. I am may even be able to walk again by this weekend.B|

Yep. Stupid Still Hurts.[:/]

First, they allowed you to enter buy a concert ticket? WARNING SIGN NUMBER 1
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

Never understood mosh pits.
:S

I didn't like them when I was young enough to take them. :| I would have been trampled at Metallica when I was 18 had it not been for some guy from nowhere that pulled me up to my feet...

J that's just plain silly when you're 35+. :ph34r:
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

You should have known better, being as skinny as a rail as you are! :P

I've been next to a mosh pit one time, and one time only, at a Ramones concert when they came to my college. I didn't have the heart to throw my 5'-6" 130 lb frame in there. So I stood right at the front rail and two of my college friends, who were both over 6' tall and 190 lbs or so, protected me from the scrum. Those assholes in the pit were bouncing off their backs! :S

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Yep, mosh pits hurt a lot more now than they used to. I learned that lesson a couple years ago. :(

(and I also have one of those bald-head, red-suspender wearing, swastika-tatted victims in my history...social d in tijuana, circa 1989)

Blues,
Dave

"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)