SuFantasma

If you could pick your first name.. what would it be?

Jered. That is the name I gave my son. My father said he did not like names that were shortened, like Rick for Richard or Rand for Randolph, so he named me Rick and my brother Rand.
Most people ask if my name is really Richard.
My last name also throughs people off. For some reason, they always want to add an 's'. My standard reply to this error is, "Nope. I am just a single Beer."
My legal name: Rick Beau Beer
"I'm not lost. I don't know where I'm going, but there's no sense in being late."
Mathew Quigley

Jered. That is the name I gave my son. My father said he did not like names that were shortened, like Rick for Richard or Rand for Randolph, so he named me Rick and my brother Rand.
Most people ask if my name is really Richard.
My last name also throughs people off. For some reason, they always want to add an 's'. My standard reply to this error is, "Nope. I am just a single Beer."
My legal name: Rick Beau Beer

So, if the cops stop you and ask you the standar question... do you reply?

"I had one Beer Sir, is on the back seat"
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

In grade school, I always lied and said my real name was Melissa. I hated Lisa.

Our Melissa hates her name; she wants to be called Meghan. [:/] I think Steve is a pretty cool name, but John is such a freakin' classic I'm pretty happy with it. B|

Yeah, but you put the VETO stamp on the name Meghan as I recall. Poor Melissa. I know how she feels. At least she has a normal name. Try finding the name "Valinda" on one of those leather bracelets! :P I would take any nice normal name over this one. But I'm thinking Val and Linda (creative parents) would be sad if I changed my name. Probably those leather bracelets just make your wrist smell funky anyway.