CSpenceFLY

If Paris Hilton learned to skydive and started coming to your DZ would you hang out with her?

I seriously doubt we would have enough in common for a conversation but, as always be polite! ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------
+1

That's precious! lol

I hang out with dentists, daoctors, personal injury lawyers, defence lawyers, high school drop outs, college students, PR people, ex dancers, police officers, nurses, retired arson investigators, violin saleman, and dz bums. From 22 to 71 years old. Im pretty sure I dont have much in commun with most of this folks, except that they are nice people, and like the same hobby I do.
Remster

Paris? Not a problem, (as long as I don't need to carry on a conversation with her).
But she she drags that Tinkerbell mutt along, I'll be happy to spot for WITH it.>:(

D_WDI;)

Nothing better than a WDI with a Doppler Shift.:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I hang out with dentists, daoctors, personal injury lawyers, defence lawyers, high school drop outs, college students, PR people, ex dancers, police officers, nurses, retired arson investigators, violin saleman, and dz bums. From 22 to 71 years old. Im pretty sure I dont have much in commun with most of this folks, except that they are nice people, and like the same hobby I do.

As you have already noted we have LOTS of different people in our sport. Does not mean we all "hang out" and meet after the day is done. Like work there is a VARIETY of people that work in the same building, same company even in the same department - nice to everyone but I just don't have enough in common to "hang out" with after hours. Might be the difference in what I consider polite vs. what your definition of "hanging out" is. ;)

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

Prolly not ... I don't usually hang with the kids.
The youngins seem to have their own crowd.
:P

I think she could appreciate "the real me" because of
all we have in common. I'm a middle-aged drunk with
no job, no tact, and I spend too much on nonsense.

We could have that certain je ne sais quoi together.
:)

I've known you for years and I didn't know that you had a definition for polite

Personally, I think it's as easy as "common courtesy" but in todays world there is nothing common about that. I was always taught to treat others as you would want to be treated. Say hello, smile and ask how are they doing? :S

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

I've known you for years and I didn't know that you had a definition for polite

Personally, I think it's as easy as "common courtesy" but in todays world there is nothing common about that. I was always taught to treat others as you would want to be treated. Say hello, smile and ask how are they doing? :S

:D:D Women in the South are the most polite when
they are ripping someone a new one.

It starts out with, "Bless her heart... I love her to death, but..."
or my favorite answer "That's nice..." with just enough chill to cool Antarctica another 5 degrees.
:D

I think alot more people would talk with her if she did a nude 100th :ph34r:

Oh I dunno.... she is pretty skinny though. Richie's even worse. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban