Thanatos340

Do you look and feel your age?

>>Many of us think we look much younger than we do.

yep, and here's a bit of wisdom for the twentysomethings;

if you focus on your youth and "hotness" then thats all you'll be left with when you get older- a sad memory of your young self.

I have seen what this mentality does to people as they age, they basically go nuts with the midlife crisis routine. If you start early on focusing on your skills instead like learning to play the guitar or taking up a new sport or sharpening your freeflying- instead of your hotness then you will be better prepared when you hit your 40's for an enjoyable life, and spend your time giving out plenty of advice to people who could care less.:D

edit; and get some glasses so you can spell.

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

My age 50+, but I can tell you the potty mouth midget looks no older than 30, and LisaH looks no older than 35.

LOL Thanks Richard! Funny, as much as I cringe every time someone cards me, I always have to remind myself - good genes and you'll appreciate it when you're fifty! :ph34r::ph34r:

Happy Holidays,
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I am what I am and I'm always going to be that way no matter what my age. I look like me, I feel like me.

I don't hold much stock in what people say about how I look, age or otherwise. I've always thought those kinds of comments were just polite conversation like talking about the weather. What are they supposed to say? "Damn! Your looking old, dumpy and haggard!" I don't think so!

I still get carded too but it doesn't mean anything. Most of those people that are carding me will also card the 80 year old guy right behind me because that it their job. Most of the time they don't even look at me that hard much less care.

Looks aren't that big of a deal anyway. It's the person that you are and your actions that mean more. At least that is what I'm hoping now that I'm old, dumpy and haggard. B|;):D

I can't tell if you are giving me hell or not- but you and the Mr. are holding up pretty well I see by your avatars. You are both a good example of how not to flip out with the whole "Waaahhh I'm not a teenager anymore:(" crisis that some people go through.B|

D S #3.1415

I can't tell if you are giving me hell or not- but you and the Mr. are holding up pretty well I see by your avatars. You are both a good example of how not to flip out with the whole "Waaahhh I'm not a teenager anymore:(" crisis that some people go through.B|

I'm not giving you hell at all. :D I think I must have randomly clicked on a reply button. But I totally agree with you. There is no sense in focusing so much on looks and age. There is so much more to life than that. B| I try to focus beyond the face.

JohnMitchell and I aren't flipping out over not being teenagers any longer because we're too busy dealing with our 4 teenagers right now! Personally I'd rather be the age I am than being a teen again. Ick. :S Youth isn't all it's cracked up to be.

actual: 40
look: depends on if Ive shaved my moustache and beard.. shaved:late 20's not shaved: early 30's (and only becuz of the grey in the hair)
feel:my brain says Im mid>late 20's ,but physically.. well... that depends on the activity of the day and is it THAT day or the DAY AFTER. The older I get, the slower I recover from.. well, just about everything.. running, walking, skydiving, playing with the kids/grandkids.. and I'm just about convinced that coeffecient of gravity increases with ones age! Cuz it seems harder and harder to pick my self up after falling, the older I get.. see.. heavier gravity for us old folk! LOL blue skies
If flying is piloting a plane.. then swimming is driving a boat. I know why birds sing.. I skydive.

Actual age: 45

Age I feel: Depends on the day but since my accident, quite a bit older.

Age I look: Since my weight loss (see my 'lost 76lbs' thread), I've been hearing from folks who truly do not know my age; around 35. I guess it helps that I don't have any gray hair or hair loss.

Age I act: Also depends. Anywhere from 18 to 65.

Actual Age - 23

How old I feel - 33

I'm an 'early to bed, old fart' as well and after this knee surgery I feel like I can't do ANYTHING without hurting myself... all that coupled with my inherited work-a-holic gene, I'd say I feel about 10 years older than I actually am.

How old I look - 20

Some people say 18, some say 22, some say 25.

How old I act - 15 and 45

Depends on the day. Some days I act like an immature teenager and some days I act like my father. :|

At 52, I jump from airplanes, aggressively ride a ZX11 (see aviator), and still do occasional handstands at the edge of a cliff. I do things like play football with my (very much younger) colleges, love to flirt with beautiful women (wife allows me to look but not touch) and act like a child! Some would say I’m just going through a mid life crisis. Those who know me, realize I’ve been doing this shit since I was a teenager. So, you see, it has absolutely nothing to do with chronological age. It’s about attitude and mindset!
I did promise my mom I would be successful when I grow up. And, I plan on keeping that promise someday...

You're as old as you decide to be! Don't make excusses and laugh when you look back.:)

Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

Actual Age - almost 36.
How old I fee - depends on the day. Sometimes 20's and other times 80's. This week has been a "feel like 20's."
How old I look? Ask some folks. Rosa thinks I looked sixteen a couple of years ago.:S

No, no! The last photo I saw of you looked at least 17.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

>>very wise words...

hehehe thanks, see- when you get older you get to shout advice all you want in the general direction of any young person within shouting range.and the more embarrassing the advice the better.

I think thats a rule somewhere.
D S #3.1415