Thanatos340

Do you look and feel your age?

Actual Age - 38
How Old I feel - 25-30 (depends on the day)
How Old I look - hell I still get carded for cig's

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I just turned 38 but most people say I look like I'm in my early 30s or younger. Some days I feel older some days younger. I definitely can't live hard and recover quickly like I did in my 20s.

I think I pretty much act my age (on average).
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

You are only as old as the women you feel.

In that case I am totally Numb. havent been feeling any women at all for quite a while. I have been waaaay to well behaved for entirely too long now.
Either that or I really am getting old and it just too lazy to chase em anymore.

What do they say when you take off your do rag?

Simple.. I dont.:P:D

Everyone guesses low and I'm told I look younger than my age. Funny thing is I'm really lousy at guessing age by looks. People ask me to do it and I refuse. I just end up insulting too many of them.

Health-wise, I am in extremely good shape for my age. Actually, other than the smoking thing (worst decision I ever made in my life) I am in extremely good condition regardless of age. Up until just a couple years ago (following my 2nd knee surgery), I was playing in a pretty competitive basketball league and still taking the 20 and 30-somethings to school. Up to a certain point, wisdom and experience trumps raw ability.

Mentally, I'm out there with the rest of the introspective, intellectual, double-dipping, right & left brained, ambidextrous, Class X, non-comformist, authority questioning, thrill seeking, visual-spatial, been around the block and survived to tell about it, don't-pigeon-hole-me crowd.

Yep, that about sums it up, at age 52.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

age... 30
how I feel... 40-45 (lots of accidents..motorcycle, bad chows in swooping, main reserve entanglement...)
how old I act? I guess 30.

most people think I am much youncger (early 20s from most) until they see the grey hair peeking thru :)

Read an articale today that said Old People Feel 13 Years Younger Than They Are

Just courious how Skydivers feel about this?

Actual Age - 40
How old I feel - 30ish
How old I look - Generally get taken for about 35

How about the rest of you?

Actual age 29 - been 29 3 times now
How old I feel - anwhere in the range 18-22
How old I look - depends i usually get the 25-27 guesses. Put a hat on me, I look 12.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

when you take off your do rag?

Simple.. I dont.:P:D

Because you're going bald up there? :D

Hell, for me, I'm 41, look 10 years younger on average but physically, I feel like about 10 years older. Don't ask about my mental age. :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I am 41
I look 41
I feel good about being 41.

If I wouldnt have done drugs, smoked, or gotten sunburnt so many times growing up, I would probly look better, Thats Okay though, I feel very good because I left those bad choices behind.:)

I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.