kenz

prayers and vibes

i know some of you hate these threads, but i just need some extra good energy sent towards my mom - she's been in icu since saturday from congestive heart failure and kidney failure - she has also been diagnosed with scleroderma a few months ago and insurance companies have denied her just about everything treatment wise because not enough is known about the disease - anyway my main concern is my mother and all i'm asking is for as many prayers as i can get - thanks guys
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

Sweet Kenzie,

You've had too much to deal with in your short life. You know with me, all you have to do is ask. Mega prayers sent to your mom, you and your family. They won't stop until you tell me she's on the mend.

Hang in there and be strong. I know what it is like to have a mom in ICU. Heck, I know what it is like to be in ICU. It sucks!

Saying a prayer right this moment,
Chris

thank you SO much to everyone who posted here, and sent messages and called - i have to say it really means so much to know that people really do care - mom's still in icu but shes showing slow progress which is great - i will keep you posted - thanks again

~god bless~
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me