kansasskydiver

I bet you get hit on a lot

Ok so a co-worker today was trying to figure out a good comeback for when she's out or traveling.

She says it happens all the time, guys come up to her and go 'I bet you get hit on all the time"

What would a snappy or funny comeback to that one be lol? I want to give her a list she can start using tomorrow at work haha;)
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

Ok so a co-worker today was trying to figure out a good comeback for when she's out or traveling.

She says it happens all the time, guys come up to her and go 'I bet you get hit on all the time"

What would a snappy or funny comeback to that one be lol? I want to give her a list she can start using tomorrow at work haha;)

Yeah, some hit, you missed !
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

Yeah, some hit, you missed !

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
```````````````````````````````````
" Cant keep a good woman down "
Angels have wings, but devils can fly !

""Nope. I am the relief pitcher, and you are the first batter... one strike and no balls "

A blow job is a snappy comeback.
She'll be one the cool kids

Wow! It took a long 9 posts for a blowjob suggestion!

You guys are slacking! :P

Yeah, and immediately after that comes the word from our sponsor ! :P:P:P:P

"I bet you get hit on alot.."

"..I bet you don't."

"..I bet you do too, does the ugly stick hurt?"

"..and it was fun until now."

"..I'm about to return the favor with this [insert blunt object here]."

and of course my personal favorite:

"..go fuck yourself!"

Common lets be honest, she enjoys the attention. If she says anything else, she is a liar.

Maybe her issue is that the guys hitting on her are not to her standard or liking, and all she needs is a quick "shoot 'em down".

Best one I've heard of was a Herpes Singles Club Membership, been shown ;) .... Seemed to clear that up quick.

Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there.

If she really doesn't want the attention, the best answer is "excuse me?" said in a polite, authoritative, and VERY quizzical tone.

If she wants to start banter, there are lots of ways. But pretending to misunderstand, and making it clear that the question is way beyond the pale if it is understood, is the best way to nip it in the bud.

Just tell her that Miss Manners said that :P

Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

"you got any rabbits?"

"Yes I do and your the 5th in the last hour, I have run out of condoms. Do you have any?"

or dont reply with anything just wildly giggle in a stupid high girly way .... and then just keep giggling....and keep giggling... and keep on giggling... until he goes away.

BP
:)

...As a matter of fact I do...with that same EXACT line, which unfortunately for you has never worked...

...why yes, Mr. Observant....I bet you get turned down a lot huh?...

...yeah... if only I could find some guy to do it in an original way...

...I'm Pregnant... wanna get married?

Common lets be honest, she enjoys the attention. If she says anything else, she is a liar.

Oh I never said she didn't like the attention or was annoyed with it, she's got a great sense of humor and just wanted some witty comebacks. She is however tired of getting hit on by married guys on business trips, for those she'll use the nasty ones haha.

This is all in good fun, she takes it as as compliment cause she knows she's good looking, however there is this trend of the same line over and over again that she wants to start busting some chopps with lol.
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

Well if she want's to play with em a little.

"Yeah my girlfriend use to get really jealous, until we were out one night and got really drunk and she decided she wanted to have a threesome with the guy. After that she kinda likes it when I lure the guys in."

edited to add: If she sees a ring on the finger.

"yeah you wouldn't believe how many married assholes there are around. I feel so bad for their wives. It's good that your a faithful guy how long have you been with your wife?
I'm not the rope totin charlie Bronson wanna be that's getting us fucking lost.

"I'm a guy"

"oh yeah all the time since I had the sex change operation" I just did this show on Tyra and the guests picked one of the real girls as the one that had the operation. My doctor was excellent"

I'm not the rope totin charlie Bronson wanna be that's getting us fucking lost.

Only when I wear my good leg...

You're the 1000th person to say that, here's a toaster.

If she hasn't spoken yet, in a high squeeky nasal voice. "Awww." (snort) "That's so kind" (clear throat loudly)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

"Usually by better looking men!"

That's my favorite, short and sweet. :D

It's true that women like a sense of humor in a guy . . . as long as the guy is 6' tall, broad shouldered, and good looking. Rich helps too. If you're lucky enough to look like that, even the lamest lines will work. Right, ladies?:P