dgskydive

kids tramble each other trying to see skydiver

Fucking morons. What the hell is wrong with these kids.

What do people expect. Their kids don't listen under calm conditions in their own homes. How the hell are they going to be able to listen when a mob mentality kicks in. If little Jimmy ignores you when you tell him to stop jumping on the couch he isn't going to listen to you when the shit hits the fan.

And people wonder why it bothers me when children don't respond to the commands of the adults who are caring for them!!!

The kids are undisciplined, their parents are lousy, and the people what planned this are idiots. B|
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

... well when MY mother told me to stop jumpin' on the couch,,i did...
then started looking for an airplane...

jimmy

ps. unless one has BEEN a parent, or IS a parent it's best to be sensitive as to comments about ANY children... and no child ought to be called a f*@k'n moron... :|
some parents maybe..>:( but not kids.

jumpingjimmy:)

I live with young children, not my blood, but I still lend a hand in the parenting.

I don't think the kids are morons, they are just kids, and they act the way you raise them to act. But I bet a lot of their parents are push overs.
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

I don't think the kids are morons, they are just kids, and they act the way you raise them to act. But I bet a lot of their parents are push overs.

I dont have kids either....with that being said. I think you are right though.

I will say this though. My parents are great people and had a hell of a time with me growing up. So it isnt all the parents fault. Some kids are going to do what they want no matter what.
Dom