dynamicedge

I just got dumped....

So I'm finally with a real sweet and relatively normal girl who I actually like, and I get burned. Fuck....At least now I don't have to get her a fucking christmas present. If only it wasn't winter, cuz a few jumps would make me feel much better. Anyway, I'm gonna go get drunk now...:|

LMAO!!!

youre broke, and some nice sweet girl dumped you right before christmas..

man I hate to laugh, but thats fucking harsh.... she sounds like a professional. apparently she will be getting some new cack and a christmas present.

look on the bright side dude, it might be your turn again after the holidays....until valentines or easter anyway

:D

if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

Aw, she dumped you 'cause you're too good for her. It's all her inferiority complex. You're better off without her, trust me. The next one's going to be much nicer.B|

I'd like to take this moment to thank every women that ever dumped me, They gave me the opportunity to meet Vskydiver.;)

Aw, she dumped you 'cause you're too good for her. It's all her inferiority complex. You're better off without her, trust me. The next one's going to be much nicer.B|

I'd like to take this moment to thank every women that ever dumped me, They gave me the opportunity to meet Vskydiver.;)

and every single guy hates you for exact that reason! :D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

So did she dump you to switch teams with the obnoxious girlfriend that you hated???

J/K

Sorry to hear that... better now than later, right???

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I'd like to take this moment to thank every women that ever dumped me, They gave me the opportunity to meet Vskydiver.

Boy, that is no shit!! I'm soooooo glad to be with my wife - I can't imagine being married to one of the dumbasses I dated before I met her.

I'd also like to publicly thank every girl that ever let me go - I hope you all find somebody just as fucking psycho as you!

Cool hot wives fucking rock!!!
T.I.N.S.

I would like to report that I am already completely over it. Went out with the boys last night, watched some sports, played some poker, consumed an astronomical amount of beer, then fucked the waitress. Her sister would have been better but I'll take what I can get.;)

Damn !!!! That was a quicker resolution than a Congressional bank bail-out.
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

I would like to report that I am already completely over it. Went out with the boys last night, watched some sports, played some poker, consumed an astronomical amount of beer, then fucked the waitress. Her sister would have been better but I'll take what I can get.;)

Was her name Rosie ?? :D
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

I know a good hitman. Of course there will be a nominal fee for services rendered. Assuming you were drunk when you read this and had an irrational moment. You would be doing another jumper a favor by helping to fund a rig. Everyone is happy.
Millions of my potential children died on your daughters' face last night.