Fozz

Favorite Non Skydiving toys

If one zooms in far enough on your aerial map of your profile, they can clearly see a pool.:D

Not that i did that a long time ago or anything.:)

:D The funny thing is my development is only a few years old and the map under our profiles still shows it as farmland. On Zillow.com, the last time I checked, our development is there but my neighbor's pool shows up (under construction) and my yard is still bare. I'm not sure how often they update those images but if someone was to look it would look like my yard is empty. I had the pool constructed in Spring of 2007. It's a tiny one but she's all mine! B|
Always be kinder than you feel.

If one zooms in far enough on your aerial map of your profile, they can clearly see a pool.:D

Wonder how many people are going to go to her profile and zoom in now:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Woohoo! We have underground power lines and my backyard (over the fence) is miles of farmland! Blueberry fields with dirt roads. And the Hammonton Municipal Airport is about a mile as the crow flies from my house.

We've joked about swooping people's pools in the neighborhoods where you can land out at my DZ. That would be funny as long as no one got hurt and the homeowner's were cool! :P

Just kidding. :o

Wonder how many people are going to go to her profile and zoom in now:D:D:D

No worries. My neighborhood wasn't built when that satellite pic was taken. I'm under the radar on that one. :P

ok ok...so here is my pool at night. we bought this house in July...great time to buy real estate. the pool is about 15 years old, but still in fair shape.:)

Awesome! I wanted an overflow hot tub on my pool but I didn't think it through that it would have to be closed for the winter when the pool is winterized. So, no hot tub. Yet!

I see you're in California. I assume you keep it open year round? Here in NJ I opened it a few days after Memorial Day and closed it the Friday after Labor Day, if I remember correctly. :P

ok ok...so here is my pool at night. we bought this house in July...great time to buy real estate. the pool is about 15 years old, but still in fair shape.:)

Awesome! I wanted an overflow hot tub on my pool but I didn't think it through that it would have to be closed for the winter when the pool is winterized. So, no hot tub. Yet!

I see you're in California. I assume you keep it open year round? Here in NJ I opened it a few days after Memorial Day and closed it the Friday after Labor Day, if I remember correctly. :P

i am in the high desert, up at 3000 ft, but we do keep the pools open in the winter. funny thing is, i now run a pool service company, and i came over to fix this pools' pump, the owner was selling the house, and we ended up buying the house!

we have some freezing here, but i maintain about 40 pools through the winter.

Does downward know who he's messin with?:D

I think he's angling for a "put on a bikini and take a picture with today's newpaper so you can prove it's really you/yours/you're not a dude" again. ;)

In the summer I'll invite everyone over for a party (at night, of course - can't mess with the skydiving sunlight hours). B|

You are just too smart for me. :D;)
www.FourWheelerHB.com

Paughco is an awesome family owned company with great products and history.
Old skool is where it's at!
B|

When I spelled Pacho the first time I didn't think it looked right but couldn't remember the exact way.
Take a look in the Jan 08 issue of Biker magazine for this bike.
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.

My brother is rebuilding a '63 from the chassis out. However in his case he's making it as stock as reasonable. He's done other mods to others in the past; this time he figured he'd go stock.

Except for the seat belts...

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Biker is one of my fav bike rags...that and Hot Bike.

I subscribe to them....I'll have to dig through to see which one that is.

in the meantime...
Biker
NSFW!!!

Ah, Miss November.
Interesting that you posted that. The article SHVLHEAD with the tangerine colored bike. That is the same guy I worked with on the production of my bike. He does really good work. Big emphasis on the motors. He doesn't install crate motors like so many of the big names. Everything is built ground up with several littles tricks of his own to increase torque and HP. Throws some great parties too.
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.