Fozz

Favorite Non Skydiving toys

Can't find any pictures on the laptop, but here's a video. Her name is "Baby" and like other posts, it was the first thing like this I paid for with all my own $$. Bought it my sophomore year of high school and built it into this. The video was taken after I had put new gears in it, and I was also running it with my street-legal exhaust (usually run it with open headers, even on the streets... needless to say, I looooove driving up and down the aisles of paring lots setting off all the alarms). Still couldn't get traction in 1st...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhQLGw_D5t4

Runs the 1/4 in the high 12's.... not bad for a high school student building his first car. Unfortunately she's sitting up on locks 'til I get ot of college [:/]:(

It's all fun and until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

My new toy is the Attorney for a new customer we have who is building a $2.8 million dollar house. Normally, we deal straight with customers, never an attorney. The Attorney thinks he's very important and is already annoying me with his phone calls and demands to the office. He has no idea what the timeline is for building a house, especially one of that size, he's not even a real estate attorney!

So, I play dumb...and it irritates him. I enjoy toying with him like that because the day is going to come when he thinks he can push me around with his demands since he's so important and so much smarter than me and bam...he's gonna get the smackdown. ;)

We had a homeowner who couldn't make up his mind, and all decisions had to be approved by an architect, engineer and an interior designer before any work could be done:S And he couldn't understand why the guys down the street built their house in 10 months when it had been 10 months for his and it wasn't even sheetrocked yet:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

F**KING SWEET!!!!

I love the sporties!!!! ;)

I have attached mine also....

She is my former college rodeo horse, now just my retired friend...she would faint if I actually rode her....:P

Aww....she is so pretty!
TPM #131
People are just as the stars....there are bright ones and there are those that are dim.

F**KING SWEET!!!!

I love the sporties!!!! ;)

I have attached mine also....

She is my former college rodeo horse, now just my retired friend...she would faint if I actually rode her....:P

Thank-you! She is my four-legged kid.... spoiled beyond belief....:P

Aww....she is so pretty!

Here's mine, still completely stock on the outide, underneath is a different story. 350 bored .060 over, 10.5:1 compression, big cam, loud exhaust (actually made a little girl cry at the store), 4.10 gears w/o posi (yet). It'll only do a little over a hundred MPH but it'll get there quick.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

Just as soon as I win a billion dollars I'll have one of those. In the meantime I plan on obtaining a 700 R4 and a 8.8 out of a Ford Explorer. I've got a side job lined up to pay for it when I get time to do it.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

my weight shift trike, 15 meter 70% dual surface wing, 582 cc 65 HP....very very fun!

I flew out at El Mirage this weekend, the SCTA guys were out there running cars and bikes across the lake bed for high speed records....very cool.

Thats so cool. It looks like you're in Utah or somwhere close. I would love to figure out how to fly one of those things.....And, if I had the money and could buy another one, wear my rig and take a skydive out of it.B|

took me about 6 hours to solo. it is very easy to fly, no flaps, pedals or stick...just the control bar.

intentional skydiving out of it is of coarse prohibited, but people have been known to fall out. ;)

This is it, its my favorite toy even if it hasn't sat on its own wheels in over a year. It will be done soon, though. If you've done a project of this magnitude before, then you know it takes time (which is what I keep trying to tell my wife).

1973 SuperBeetle
2187cc Type 1 engine
Weber 44's (dual)
MaXX strut suspension
disc brakes
17x7 wheels with high performance rubber

The list continues on and on. I've completely rebuilt the braking system with modern disc brake upgrades, custom bolt patterns, built a new motor, redone the interior...basically I haven't had to do any major body work due to this being completed the first time I rebuilt the car.

Its my baby and I can't wait to get it on the ground and get that new motor broken in. It should be much faster and more fun then the stock 1600cc with the single Pic34 carb that was on it!
B|

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

But she's got the AC adapter with the power of the entire U.S. electrical grid behind her.
:P

Yeah.
All 110 volts of it :ph34r:

You don't know LisaH.
She's high-powered.
She runs on 220!
:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Your garage is a mess. B|
Sweet lookin motor.
Where's the garage radio? gotta have tunes!
Is there beer in that cooler?
WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR BEER FRIDGE????

:D:D:D

Nice looking toy. What did you treat the undercarriage with?

Where are the tires?
What are you gonna do with the interior?
Do you have heat in the garage?

I got lucky with my truck. Bo and Paula have a heated garage and TWO beer fridges.

I can't show you a picture of mine. ;)

now that is funny...my first thought was "do you really want to see my favorite non skydiving toys?":D:D:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!