shortyj

Guys sexy or not

independence is sexy no matter what.... I mean dont get me wrong...I want my girl to need me, but its also good if she can handle her own... if the car broke and she knew how to fix it I would still help... but in my case... Im in good shape if she could even change a flat tire... :)

My dad laughed at me when I asked him to teach me how to change my oil, but he showed my brothers. [:/] booooo!! >:(

What kind of car do you drive again? ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

drive a stick. Which is alot more then alot of women I know. [:/]

I'd say knowing how to "drive a stick" is mandatory... :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

My dad laughed at me when I asked him to teach me how to change my oil, but he showed my brothers. [:/] booooo!! >:(

What kind of car do you drive again? ;)

one that goes vroom vroom!!! :)
~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

I know how to to basic tune ups/oil changes and so on. I can drive a stick shift, change a tire in the snow(pain in the frigging ass) and put my own gas in too..:P

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

LOL, my dad did the opposite. He forced me to learn how to change my oil, change a tire, and drive a stick even when i didn't really care about that stuff. I'm glad he did!
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

I found it amazing how many people...not just women, knew so little about cars, or who could be fooled so easily.

years ago when I was in college I sold cars (yeah yeah I was a used car salesman) and we used to tell people CRAZY things when they brought a car back with problems...

one lady said her car kept pulling to the left (this was in november or december) so as we had her wait we told her we must have forgotten to take the summer air out and put the winter air in the tires..... lol

one lady said her blinkers were broken (just a fuse) and we told her it must have been low on turn signal fluid...

funny shit

I dont know that I would call it Sexy but I will say that a Girl that does not know anything more about her car than where to put the gas is definitely more unattractive in some ways.

At a minimum ANYONE that drives a car should know how to change a tire and at least how to check their oil.

As for changing their oil.. It really isn’t Time/Cost effective to change you own oil anymore here in US. By the time you buy the Oil, Filter, find an environmentally approved place to dispose of the old oil and waste an hour to do it.. It makes a lot more sense to me to go pay $19.95 and let Jiffy Lube do it. That does not mean that you should not know HOW to do it.

My Daughter grew up helping me work on first my Race car and then her own Race Car later. By the time she was 5 she could identify every visible part under the hood of my 71 340 Duster and tell you what it did and how it did it. Now that she is 16 we have been customizing her car (L.E.D. tail Lights, HID Halo Headlights, Custom Stereo System, LCD Visors, Drilled and Slotted Rotors all the way around with Ceramic Brake Pads and Lambo Style V-Doors on her Accord EX V6 Coupe). She does almost all the work, I supervise. She is FAR from a Tomboy type (Varsity Cheerleader, Pageant Queen and Drama Nerd) but she also will hopefully never be stranded somewhere because she cant change a tire and Car shops will have a hard time taking advantage of her.

As for changing their oil.. It really isn’t Time/Cost effective to change you own oil anymore here in US. By the time you buy the Oil, Filter, find an environmentally approved place to dispose of the old oil and waste an hour to do it..

You must be kidding!:S
I wouldn't let those idiots near my car, let alone touch it.
I have lots of stories stupid shit so-called mechanics have done to my vehicles in the past, which is why I do all my own work now. The only work I have given to a professional mechanic in the last 20 years was a rear-axle overhaul.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I had the same attitude for many years. Now I swing by Jiffy Lube every 5K miles or so (The 3K mile or 3 Month myth is just what people selling oil changes want you to beleive, Read your owners manual. most recommend 5K to 7.5K miles for oil changes). in and out in 10 minutes.

Yes, I has an Oil Change place cross thread my drain plug once a few years Back. Took it back the next day and they replaced my oil pan. Since then the place I go to is very through and has a second person check everything before the car is returned and you can watch the entire process.

To each their own. This is for my daily drivers. I would never take my Duster (Or my Belvedere if it ever gets finished) to an oil change place.