sunshine

Name my new fishy

>> My cat Gizmo would wrap his arms around it and press his face right up against the glass!

BWAHH thats hilarious

yeah I'm not really a fish psychologist :D I don't think they care what the hell goes on outside the tank as long as the magical hand appears with the food flakes now and then.

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

I think its a beta fish. They're supposed to be aggressive and you can't put them with other fish, definitely not another beta anyway.

Siamese Fighting Fish
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Yes ma'am, it is a betta fish. They don't play nice with others so he has to be all alone in his tank. He does hide behind the fake octopus a lot. I only had him for a bout 2 hours before i left to come home...hope he survives the night by himself.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Around here they call them Betas or Bettas. They keep them stacked on the shelves in in the pet stores in these tiny tupperware-like containers. They sell them for a couple of dollars and make more money on the accessories. They're pretty and they look kind of sad but I can't put them in my big aquarium with my goldfish so I won't take one home.

You should ask Rainbo how he feels about naming fish! :P He came to our place once, saw the fish tank and we proceeded to tell him the names of our fish. He had this stunned look on his face and said "You name your fish?" I think his son had a pirhanna (sp?) at the time and any other fish they brought home became food pretty fast!

I got a fishy today. He's on my desk at work so now when people see me talking, i won't get accused of talking to myself.

What's a good name for him?

How 'bout "Prince Clash", cuz his orange color clashes pretty bad with pink gravel.;)
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

I think its a beta fish.

When will the final version be released?

B|Dude. :oB|:o

:D:D:D:D

Sunny: If you see it near Coors Light... :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Anna

Then get another one and they can sing together:

We are Siameeiz if you pleeiz
We are Siameeiz if you don't please
We are former residents of Siam
There are no finer fish than we am

Please forgive me...it's late and my brain functioning is lower than normal.
[:/]

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I was gonna say Bruce Lee, since it is a Beta fish and will try to kill any other Betas that get thrown in there with it.

This was sick, I know, but a friend of mine actually put two in the same tank and several friends made bets on which one would survive. :S

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban