shortyj

Girls sexy or not

I can cook... of course I'm taken... and beth seems to like that I can handle myself in the kitchen.

of course I'm a dork... I think of cooking as a chemistry experiment that results in something I can eat (of course hopefully something tasty)

i.e. mix the appropiate amount of things together, in the right order, apply heat and/or cooling to initiate a chemical reaction and volia tasty food... put the wrong things together and/or don't heat/cool it properly and you may not end up with something tasty...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

i.e. mix the appropiate amount of things together, in the right order, apply heat and/or cooling to initiate a chemical reaction and volia tasty food... put the wrong things together and/or don't heat/cool it properly and you may not end up with something tasty...

you know how I know you are gay?? lol
Kidding calm down, it's a joke, for real, joking. Supposed to be funny.

Ok anyway ummm ladies I cook, and I'm single ;):)
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I can cook... of course I'm taken... and beth seems to like that I can handle myself in the kitchen.

Yeah a guy who can cook is really sexy... especially when I make Scott wear an apron... roll up those sleeves so I can see those sexy muscles as you mix vigorously...
oh yeah!

Yeah a guy who can cook is really sexy... especially when I make Scott wear an apron... roll up those sleeves so I can see those sexy muscles as you mix vigorously...
oh yeah!
The only reason I mix by hand so much is because I don't have a stand mixer... :$:)

edited to add... the fact that you enjoy it is a definite bonus though... B|

I love to cook... I really like making asian food and even my own sushi... thing is my gal has the pallete of a 12 year old! :) I always tell her that... she would rather a frozen pizza or burrito than a peach glazed pork chop with lemon aspargus and homeade garlic red potatoes... ahh well

The only reason I mix by hand so much is because I don't have a stand mixer...

So you are saying that I shouldn't ask for a stand mixer for a wedding present...
Naw... it's probably ok to ask... I won't use it that often as it's much more difficult/annoying to setup, clean, etc...

I'll still mix most things by hand... B|:)

oh yeah!

Ladies and gentleman:
John and Valinda Jr.

(mumble, grumble) Lucky, happy people ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

you know how I know you are gay?? lol
Kidding calm down, it's a joke, for real, joking. Supposed to be funny.

Ok anyway ummm ladies I cook, and I'm single ;):)

k next step is to SHARE the cookies!!
;)
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama