jjiimmyyt

Guys, girls who clean up after you've cooked, sexy?

Just pitch in and help her with the clean up.
Goes twice as fast and then you have more time for a smoke and other activities.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

You think a girl cleaning up after you cook is sexy?:S

Go wash my ride in lingerie; that's fuckin sexy.

I would wash your ride in scanties but cross Atlantic tickets are so expensive. Unless you're prepared to pay for my ticket and lodging, plus high quality lingerie (Vicrtoria Secret preffered) in man size it aint going to happen. ;) And you wont get any extras.

I guess I just find someone who is willing to contribute to the meal attractive, therefore sexy, rather than someone who sits back and takes what they can get. Plus knowing my needs (a hatred of pot washing) helps.

"This isn't an iron lung, people. You can actually disconnect and not die." -Dave

When I was in school I had summer jobs washing up in cafes which I hated, shit pay, shit job with shit managers. That may inform my feelings about washing up.

I fucking love (mechanical) dishwashers.

"This isn't an iron lung, people. You can actually disconnect and not die." -Dave

I would wash your ride in scanties but cross Atlantic tickets are so expensive. Unless you're prepared to pay for my ticket and lodging, plus high quality lingerie (Vicrtoria Secret preffered) in man size it aint going to happen.

Send pics.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

if doc cooks I do the clean up or vice versa....we play well together...what can I say?;)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I think the term is entry level employment.
Low paying shit jobs are an excellent motivational factor, aren't they?:)

“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

I don't care if it is the opposite sex or not, if you didn't do the cooking, you should do the clean up. We used to have skydivers who would visit (when I was "cartaker" at a bunkhouse for a DZ) and anytime they would cook, I'd always take care of the dishes.

Mark Klingelhoefer