turtlespeed

Poor Bolas . . .

I'm not dead, I'm getting better...

Stop Bolas! You begin to sound like Al Gore! On the other hand, YOU DID invent the Drunk Dialing List! Could you be in line to be the next world peace Nobel Prize honoree?

:D:D:D

We get confused alot. I am nominated for advances in Thongertainment and it's ability to unite enemies utilizing mutual hatred. :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

it's going to be sad when this whole place caves in from the PC cleaning that is being done here.

yea it sucks DZ used to be fun now its too PC

maybe you should do like the skydivers in Missouri / Oklahoma / Arkasa / Iowa did made a dropzone clone and open only to skydivers and 5 other skydivers hve to vouch for you to become a member..

it's going to be sad when this whole place caves in from the PC cleaning that is being done here.

yea it sucks DZ used to be fun now its too PC

maybe you should do like the skydivers in Missouri / Oklahoma / Arkasa / Iowa did made a dropzone clone and open only to skydivers and 5 other skydivers hve to vouch for you to become a member..

you couldnt do that on here, then the site would only be 10th the fun! :o

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

You forgot about the cheap NASTY beer.

I fixed it for you.
Yes, It is my understanding that the Virus actually used to beer to drown Bolas.

Bolas was given a chance to Drink himself Free but we all know that No-One (Not even Bolas the Great) can actually Drink Coors light. Thus Bolas is gone and so is the beloved DD forum.

I have also heard that there hidden messages in the DD Forum that outlined the Plan shared by Redbull and Coors to take over the USPA and DZ.com, Thus gaining backdoor control of their own air force for the pending over throw of the Government. That is why This site had to delete the entire forum.

NEVER trust any beer brewed by someone named "Adolf".

I hate it when that happens...[:/]
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Is it really the people posting that most are upset about?
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

first the dd list/forum...i am betting speaker's corner is next

That would be the day that I quit. Ain't no way I'm moderating that garbage in Bonfire again! :S

LOL

Don't you Talk Back to me like that!:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Stop Bolas! You begin to sound like Al Gore! On the other hand, YOU DID invent the Drunk Dialing List! Could you be in line to be the next world peace Nobel Prize honoree?

Actually, Kris opened his mouth about it some time ago, so I nominated him keeper and it the motion was carried before he knew what was happening. :ph34r:

He smartly got out of his duties. Something about a wife, or a kid, or moving, or something like that. :P
And Bolas was dumb enough to take it over.

It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Actually, Kris opened his mouth about it some time ago, so I nominated him keeper and it the motion was carried before he knew what was happening. :ph34r:

He smartly got out of his duties. Something about a wife, or a kid, or moving, or something like that. :P

Well, I wouldn't call him dumb, just naive ! :P:P:P
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

Well, I wouldn't call him dumb, just naive ! :P:P:P

Oh, no. He knew what he was signing up for, and he said yes anyway. hahahahaha
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1