Yoshi

so what do ya think... some of my art...

ive just been getting back into it a little more lately... since I bought a house and have a nice big garage and spare room (when cold out) I can paint and draw more..

I plan to start doing a new painting series using some wild vibrant colors and the characters like the sad dude on the chair and the chick drinking the martini...

anyways... one of these days I may actually get some of my work back in a gallery. I used to show in 5 different galleries here around town (at different times).

I really like #6... if you ever create a web site for sell, let me know. I love that type of work!

I liked the martini girl too - I have one at home with a very similar look (a friend of mine did for me). I'll see if I can get a pic to send you.

Keep up the good work!
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

My God those are Amazing!! Get going on your new project and keep us posted on how it goes!

You know, I find it quite interesting how many skydivers there are who are Extremely Talented Artists and have done all different types of amazing work. Hummm and Wow!

Very, very B|

"It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities." - A. Dumbledore

My God those are Amazing!! Get going on your new project and keep us posted on how it goes!

You know, I find it quite interesting how many skydivers there are who are Extremely Talented Artists and have done all different types of amazing work. Hummm and Wow!

Very, very B|

wow... thanks.. glad you like them.

I will surely post when new ones come along...

oh and number 4 was stupid so thats why I didnt include it.

thanks... I dont do too many paintings in that style, but when I backpacked europe for a few months I was in Venice and took that picture... once I got home I painted it... runed out pretty well actually... At least I think so... considering I almost never paint that syle...

ohh... that one is "Cry me a River"

it actually has a 4 page poem written throughout it too... I was a little on the upset side when I made that....can you tell?

anyways. thanks again...

Dude, it'd be cool to see a lot of these with a higher resolution. Do you have a website or a photobucket or something that you could throw them on?

not at the moment.. Im at work and copied them from somewhere....

Ill have to put them on my profile when I get a chance so you can actually see the detail... obviously these tiny images loose so much...