Unstable

Best/Worst Burritos.

The best Mexican food I have had in a long time was just down the street from the tunnel in Raeford.

I'm afraid you'll have to take me there and prove it, as personal experience tells me there is NO good Mexican food east of Colorado/West Texas.:P
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Slightly off topic, but I've been experimenting with burritos lately, anybody tried a peanut butter and jelly burrito? I'll be trying it soon, input would be appreciated.

They are good in the morning when camping. I wouldn't eat them otherwise. For some reason the desert/mountain air makes some things taste better.
:)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I hated freebirds. Kris took me there on his way through Dallas and I was not impressed at all, I'll take Chipotle everyday of the week over Freebirds.

Kris? Our mexican-bowling-ball-freeflying-mexican, Kris? And he didn't take you to a taco truck where you'll have the best damned taco of your life? I'm embarrassed for him!:P

I still love Freebirds, even if you are a red-commie and can only eat at a McDonald's owned chain restaurant to enjoy your food.:D
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Yeah man, I guess I'm prolly bias. Hell, I live in Kansas for Pete's Sake - we have chain restaurants and grain silos where I live. I'd still be willing to bet that Chipotle's the best place which every skydiver would be familiar with - except for the brits. =)
=========Shaun ==========

The best Mexican food I have had in a long time was just down the street from the tunnel in Raeford.

That wasn't very specific !!!!! But I can make some mean burritos at home... why go so far?
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

I hated freebirds. Kris took me there on his way through Dallas and I was not impressed at all, I'll take Chipotle everyday of the week over Freebirds.

Kris? Our mexican-bowling-ball-freeflying-mexican, Kris? And he didn't take you to a taco truck where you'll have the best damned taco of your life? I'm embarrassed for him!:P

I still love Freebirds, even if you are a red-commie and can only eat at a McDonald's owned chain restaurant to enjoy your food.:D

i know i could search this very easily, but i'm lazy. is freebirds only in texas? every friend from out of state that i've taken to freebirds has hated it. i personally don't like chipotle because that rice they use overpowers EVERYTHING else and all i taste is cilantro. they have no other rice options, and what good would it be without rice?!
Oh Canada, merci pour la livraison!

The original Freebirds is in Cali, but a Texan liked it, bought the rights for it and brought it to Texas. Everyone I've talked to says that the they're different, but I've never been to the one in Cali so I don't know.

They're all over Texas now, although I do remember when there was just one and it was in College Station.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

as a matter of fact, in some random thread a thousand years ago (like 3 or 4), you posted something about freebirds, which is the reason i went there for the first time! i had seen one recently open here in dallas and never gave it much thought, but you convinced me. i love the bird bowls.B|

Oh Canada, merci pour la livraison!

I would rather eat T-Bell than Chipotle. Im just really not a fan of the chipotle.

I have an idea. You could start a "not a big fan of Chipotle" club. You could be the President, Treasurer, Secretery, Member at Large, and only damn member. :)

*raises hand* Can I be Vice President? Chipotle is nasty!

I've had Chipotle, Moe's and Willy's. Of those 3 Willy's wins hands down. I believe Willy's is only an atlanta area thing though.

I've yet to have a burrito worth a damn at any mexican restaurant. Of course those are probably more authentic. I like my americanized burritos :P

Skymama's #2 stalker -

dude, step away from the chain restaurants!

Johnny's burritos, some hole in the wall in ventura, CA. I think it is on ventura blvd a couple blocks from main st. I used to ditch 6th and 7th period in high school just to get some of that goodness at lunch and try to make it back before football so coach wouldn't murder me, like an hour drive each way. Totally worth the chicken run...
So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

Agree!

fast food anything sucks!
Chipotle ain't bad though.

There's a Messican restaurant here in Orlando - now they have some good stuff - Habanero's - they even have hand rolled tamale's! Them bitches is HARD to find.>:(

If you're in Orlando go to La Hacienda in Orange City. Ashley and I used to drive there regularly (from Orlando = 40+ minutes) just for dinner. I've been in Houston (TexMex capital?) for nearly a year and nothing comes close. I talk about La Hacienda at least once a week. I don't know about burritos, but EVERYTHING they have is simply incredible. My regular meal there was chimichangas + chile relleno + margarita PITCHER.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com