Unstable

Best/Worst Burritos.

x 2 for Chipotle. Man i wish they had a store in the UK...

Correct me If I'm wrong, but arn't they owned my McD's? You should open your own franchise. YOu'll make a million pouds or Euro or yen or whatever the hell you brits use! :D:D
=========Shaun ==========

I would rather eat T-Bell than Chipotle. Im just really not a fan of the chipotle.

I have an idea. You could start a "not a big fan of Chipotle" club. You could be the President, Treasurer, Secretery, Member at Large, and only damn member. :)
=========Shaun ==========

actually, McDonalds sold off all their "non-McDonalds" brands about a year ago. So no, Chipotle is no longer owned by McDonalds :P
!

I thought MCDs was owned by a parent company, Allied Food Industies (or something like that) who also own other fast food names?

As for fast food mexican, nothing ...I prefer home made, the fast food ones a blech:|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I can't believe I forgot about PR's Taco Palace!!!
TRAIN SHOTS!!!!
They are VERY good there - but it IS Tex-Mex.

Tijuana Flats is also VERY good - and they have the best jalapeño peppers around. The hot ones with good flavor are hard to find in Florida it seems.

Chipolte is farted out goat shit compared to Freebirds in the "big burrito" market.

Sorry you live away from such a good meal and have to settle for such a lesser "chain" burrito.

For a *real* burrito I can take you to a few places, but some understanding of Spanish is a plus!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."