bigway

How rich are my neighbours?

Jesus christ. So the girl across the road who just moved in is having her 23rd birthday. I ma laughing my head off because she has two horses arriving out the front. Even the horse lady says it is a joke.

Im thinking wow. Then Delta Goodram pulls up in a limo.
Fuckn hell.

The party planner tells me it is $30,000 for apperance and then $20,000 for every song she sings. I just heard 8 songs already.

Who does this for a 23rd birthday?

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Jesus christ. So the girl across the road who just moved in is having her 23rd birthday. I ma laughing my head off because she has two horses arriving out the front. Even the horse lady says it is a joke.

Fuckn hell.

The party planner tells me it is $30,000 for apperance and then $20,000 for every song she sings. I just heard 8 songs already.

Pretty soon we'll see a post called "How nosy are my neighbors?";)
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Very valid point! Hook a brother up! Too bad I live approximately 15,000 miles away.

For a laugh, if you look at the Google Maps directions, i am directed to kayak across the Pacific to Hawaii, then to Japan, then to Australia. That shouldn't take but a few years to do.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&saddr=Minneapolis,+MN&daddr=sydney+australia&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=44.60973,66.181641&ie=UTF8&z=2B|:):ph34r:

Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

OMG, that was just the start!!!!

This little SMART car just rips up and everyone cheers. It has a ribbon on it. this is her birthday present.

Two seconds later a ferarri rips up and they say the smart car is hers but was a joke present. The ferrari is also hers.

Her boyfriend has paid for all of this and then gives her a diamond ring...

These people only moved in yesterday. The neighbourhood is sitting here thinking, what the fuck!

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I am dead serious. I am working on my boat and the horse trainer and party planner are standing around next to me. Just got told the horses are for her as well. Seeing the only shifted in last night i am thinking the house might be for her as well.

Im blown away and disgusted by it at the same time.

What a mad street today. Horses, most established australian singer , smart car as a joke, house, ferrari and diamond ring, and that is all i know of. hate to think what else there is.

Amazing. fucking amazing.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I agree with you 100%! It must be nice to have that kind of money; disgusting to see that they're spending it so foolishly... >:(

So, um....what's the song count up to now? :D
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

The 9th song was happy birthday and then she left to the carols in the park or something.

They are all japanese or chinese.

Here i am working on my piece of shit boat and have 100 people next to me looking over a ferrari.:(

To think australia is in a reccesion, not in my neighbourhood.

Seriously though, they just moved in, where the fuck is my invite?

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Seriously though, they just moved in, where the fuck is my invite?

Walk over there tomorrow & tell them the next time they throw a party, you could do a demo jump into their backyard. :D:DB|

Edited to add: Charge them $100,000, of course. I mean, you don't want to seem TOO greedy... :ph34r:

I am dead serious. I am working on my boat and the horse trainer and party planner are standing around next to me. Just got told the horses are for her as well. Seeing the only shifted in last night i am thinking the house might be for her as well.

What a mad street today. Horses, most established australian singer , smart car as a joke, house, ferrari and diamond ring, and that is all i know of. hate to think what else there is.

Pictures?
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Fuckn hell.

Pretty soon we'll see a post called "How nosy are my neighbors?";)

:D:D

I will try and sneak a iphone picture but i dont want to look like a nosey neighbour. Should of got the 20d out for pictures of delta pulling up outside my house and sold them to a magazine. it was apprecntly her first 'apperance' ever.

About to make that post "how noisy are my neighbours' but it is only 7pm

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Do you live next to Paris Hilton?
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

i think the guy must have won looto or soemthing. Not even the richest of rich spend a Million dollars on their 23 year old chineszee girls birthday when the aussie dollar is at the lowest ever.

$30,000 for Delta to get out of the limo, $20,000 for every song she sang. $20,000 for the JOKE car present, $400,000 for the ferrari, $?????? for the diamond ring. I assume the house was also a present seeing they have been rebuilding it for the past 8 months and only shifted in two days ago.

I know some mega rich people, none of them would spend money like these people have in a single day. Must not have been money they worked hard for, not when we are on the verge of a recession.

This guy must have only been with her for a few months or something, seriously, if it was years then her 21st birthday would have been the one to do this at.

Anyway, I kind of going to feel ashamed to invite them to our xmas BBQ tomorrow night with the other neighbours. If we do invite them I am going to mock their car presents with some second hand cars for my missus.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

i think the guy must have won looto or soemthing. Not even the richest of rich spend a Million dollars on their 23 year old chineszee girls birthday when the aussie dollar is at the lowest ever.

$30,000 for Delta to get out of the limo, $20,000 for every song she sang. $20,000 for the JOKE car present, $400,000 for the ferrari, $?????? for the diamond ring. I assume the house was also a present seeing they have been rebuilding it for the past 8 months and only shifted in two days ago.

I know some mega rich people, none of them would spend money like these people have in a single day. Must not have been money they worked hard for, not when we are on the verge of a recession.

This guy must have only been with her for a few months or something, seriously, if it was years then her 21st birthday would have been the one to do this at.

Anyway, I kind of going to feel ashamed to invite them to our xmas BBQ tomorrow night with the other neighbours. If we do invite them I am going to mock their car presents with some second hand cars for my missus.

The fact that someone there won the lotto actually makes a lot of sense, when considering what's going on.

I don't know the exact figure, but there are a lot of lottery-winning millionaires that claim bankruptcy. The reason is, people who are not used to having money don't know how to handle it when they suddenly do; almost everyone just spends as though the money will never run out.

Stupid really considering if you won lotto you only need to put a million dollars in a bank account to live of the interest. 1 million dollars would give you interest of $60,000 per year paid monthly.

So if you won lotto and put 2 million in the bank you would be earning $120,000 a year doing nothing just from the bank interest. Imagine winning 10 million dollars, the interest would be over half a million a year.

So, not only has this guy just spent 1 million dollars, he has also lost the $60,000 a year he would lose from the interest.

This girl must be something really amazing to him to spend so much money on a single day of her life. there is nothing special about a 23rd birthday. 21 maybe, 30 maybe but 23, would love to know why he did this.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

This girl must be something really amazing to him to spend so much money on a single day of her life. there is nothing special about a 23rd birthday. 21 maybe, 30 maybe but 23, would love to know why he did this.

There is an obsession people have with with the number 23..."The number 23 enigma"

It might explain this behavior (if it is more than just generosity)....Just be careful...don't get too nosy...curiosity killed the cat you know. I wouldn't even ask them about it, just in case they are obsessed with it...:|

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbnvjUa3px8

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/23_Enigma

EDIT

I just realized that this reply was to the 23rd reply....:|
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...