Viking

When and Where was your FIRST jump?

June 1976- Annawan, Illinois- 'Trackers Inc.' parachute club...(re: OUTLAW!) ;)B|:D

~Static line 7-TU T-10 with a 24 Flat 'no P.C.' belly wart, C-182 '48-Bravo'
...I had to hold the pilots beer for takeoff!

Made 3 jumps the 1st day, didn't miss a weekend of jumping for over 5 months.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

June 1976 BC- Annawan, Illinois- 'Trackers Inc.' parachute club...(re: OUTLAW!) ;)B|:D

~Static line 7-TU T-10 with a 24 Flat 'no P.C.' belly wart, C-182 '48-Bravo'
...I had to hold the pilots beer for takeoff!

Made 3 jumps the 1st day, didn't miss a weekend of jumping for over 5 months.

fixed it for ya...:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Mine was July 20th 2000. A tandem at Elsinore with my dad who jumped with me! I then waited almost a year and then in on June 24th 2001 i started my Aff training at Skydive San Diego in Otay California. This must be the longest training period ever recorded b/c i still don't have my A!!!!

Sky Knights SPC in East Troy, WI.
Oct. 4, 1980

December 7th, 1986, Warm Springs Ga. Drove to Jenkinsburg that morning with a friend who jumped, just to find out they were closed, so we drove on over to Warm Springs, and did the first jump static line.

Like LuckyMcSwervy said "Awesome. I knew when I was walking back to the hangar that my life would never be the same. "
-------------------------------------------------
Lord please help me to be the person that my dog thinks I am.

June 23, 2007 at Aerohio, jumped with Jeff (Flufffy) and Kevin. AFF training was long and all i kept thinking was, wtf? All this can happen and this is suppose to be fun?
Dont really remember the entire jump (luckily there was video.) Froze just before getting into position thinking this is crazy. I was scared out of mind.
My 2 instructors were awsome, they laughed and joked through training but when we hit the plane, They were very calming and professional, it really helped. Never looked back after that
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664