Viking

When and Where was your FIRST jump?

July 13th, 2003. Sky Knights SPC in East Troy, WI. I still jump there. In fact, I am helping to run the dz now and I am a staff jumper.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

"No Shit. There I was, thought I was gonna Die!"

Some soldier across from me was crossing his chest I guess he was catholic. I was the first soldier to exit on 1st stick outboard personnel. And "No I didn't freeze up in the Damn Door". One Soldier managed to straddle one of the Cattle Cars and broke the shit out of his leg.

T-10 Parachute, C-130, November of 1986.
Fryar, DZ
Ft. Benning, GA
US Army Airborne School (Airborne!)

April 21, 2005. A spectacular birthday present from my sister. We did tandem jumps at Skydive San Marcos while she was visiting from CA.

Little did either of us know it would be a gift that kept on giving!!

She likes to tell people "I created a MONSTER!!"
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

July 25 th, 1985 at Huntsville, Alabama.
Fast Eddie

Is that the Hazel Green airport? That was where I did mine, with Harold Mitchell.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Dec. 1980, Tropic Lightening Sport Parachute Club, Helemano DZ(its now a housing area) modified T-10 belly wart reserve. AFF summer 82 Perris CA. Double Keel Paradactyl. Jerry Swovlin L-side JM Bill Deli R-side JM Dick Pedley flew video. Seems like yesterday. (Don't ask me what I had for breakfast)

August 14, 2004, Snohomish, WA. Static line FJC, and I was back the next weekend doing jump #2.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

october 11th 2008 at outlaw field (AST)
went back the next weekend to start aff, now jumping at spaceland and after christmas, san marcos!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Antioch CA spring/summer 85 static line.

Did 26 jumps and quit to race motorcycles

Started again Jan 15 2007 AFF at Lodi and wonder why I ever stopped
John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com

On 09-07-1967 at Richmond field Gregory Michigan out of a cessna -175 that we flew as their C-182 never showed up. A28 foot rag with a derry slots cut in , 24 foot belly wart non-steerable {not until 74-75 you got that luxury} no pilot chute and kiss your ankles on landing boots.AH I yes I remembe rit well.