Icon134

Office design...

Does anyone the office scene from the movie "Joe Versus The Volcano" with Tom Hanks? I only bring this up because I just came to the realization that frankly the design of our office furniture/decor is absolutely piss poor.

The walls are Yellowish white the "cubical sections" are tan, greenish tan, and greyish brown... and all around just kind of drab and boring.

How well designed is your office decor? (for those that work in one...)

I've had various offices over the past few years... personally my favorite office was the one that was inside a C-130 maintenance hanger... B|:)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

You could always buy a little lamp for your desk that has a beach scene on the shade that rotates around. :P

Harry, Harry, I know he can get the job, but can he do the job.
I'm not arguing that with you.
I'm not arguing that with you.
Harry!
I'm not arguing that with you!!

I know he can get the job, but can he do the job.
I'm not arguing that.
I'm not arguing that.

Skymama's #2 stalker -

I have my own office, second floor with huge windows! They don't open wich is probably good, the IT guy wuold never be able to fix this boat anchor he calls a PC then!:P

Nice White Oak furniture, the walls are a real light Gray, but I do not see much of them as they are covered in Mil Posters as well as a lot of skydiving stuff.

My best office was the cargo area of a C-130!B|

Matt

An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

I have my own office, second floor with huge windows! They don't open wich is probably good, the IT guy wuold never be able to fix this boat anchor he calls a PC then!:P

Nice White Oak furniture, the walls are a real light Gray, but I do not see much of them as they are covered in Mil Posters as well as a lot of skydiving stuff.

My best office was the cargo area of a C-130!B|

You just wanted to 1-up me didn't you!!! :P:D

How well designed is your office decor?

Kind of crappy. Ford interiors aren't the best in the world!:D

But don't you have a laptop computer installed in the front seat? ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

We have painted walls in different bright colors. One is grape purple. I keep wanting to lick it. My life would be complete if it tasted like grape. :D

I remember one office that had two tone cubicles (light blue on the top half and navy blue on the bottom half) and I always used to think it was so us Air Force Military types could hide wearing our service dress (aka blues although I like to call it office camo ;)) in the hallways... :ph34r::D