Twoply

Do you worry?

I get accused of being a worry-wart. I've always seen it as me just going through the situation visualizing every possible outcome and weighing the consequences.

If you are worried, you need more preparation.

I just dont know if that bolt is really necessary on that swingstage or not. Eitherway, I'll go in early to install it tomorow.

I don't worry as much as I used to... As I get older I realize that there are things I can control and things I can't... If I can control it then there isn't any reason to worry as I can change the situation...

If on the other hand I don't have any control over a situation there's not really much point in worrying about it since I can't change the outcome despite any worrying I might do.
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

i have what is known as ataraxia. Check it out. It is totally nice to have although sometimes it's not a good thing never, ever worrying.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ataraxia
I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.