Muenkel

Who's hotter, Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?

I think Angelina Jolie is a pilot.. that could come in handy.

However... I think Jennifer Aniston is hotter.

Jolie looks like she's got bloated, pus filled lips or something. Nasty.

-Karen

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

Jen. Angelina looks/acts like she's been fucked by the world. Jen looks a lot cleaner/less slutty.

Angelina would fuck a German shepherd if it had a big enough dick. But check out the latest issue of GQ. Now this is what I call a forty year old hottie !

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

IMHO, They both have appealing qualities; they are both the top of two different spectums though. Jennifer seems like a lady who is true, honest, loyal, kind and she is very beautiful. She does not come across Haughty, and snobby. She does have an innocence about her and vunerable, with sweetness and warmth. Angelina now I have seen a show on her like inside the actors studio or something like that. It broke down Angelinas whole life. I feel that Angie has a darkness to her that Jenn does not show. She is gifted and talented with her craft. She can make you believe she is some cold bitch, or regular gal, or a tom boy, anything she wants you to see. She gives a calculating and confident air about her, that gives room for the unexpected. Some guys prefer that kind of lady and some men prefer a woman he can fully know and understand. Big picture -Real life-Angie seems wild and pissy then happy the next. Angie goes to orphanages and puts herself with poor people, thats pretty noble. Jenn seems to be fumbling for the right man, and she is up and down all over the place. I do not see Jenn going to orphanages or giving of herself to others less fortunate, or atleast I have not ever heard of her doing that kind of thing. -I just call it like I see it-Caress
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

I don't care who you are, she's hot. I'd do her. Then again, so would almost everyone between the ages of 16 and 80. :D

Tell you what, if you want a good fuck out of her, get on her and then say, "Angelina Jolie's hotter than you", then hang on for the ride. :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

and she didn't recently have two screaming bowling balls fall out of her vagina.

That is exactly why God gave them more than One Hole. If choice A is outta commission.. There is always Option B and/or Option C.

I gotta go with Angelina on this one. Anniston is just too Barbie doll looking for me.

Back in Hackers and Foxfire angelina was just WOW!!

Besides, I kinda like my women a little on the trashy side.;)

[Cheesy Country Tune]
Yeah, an' I like my women just a little on the trashy side,
When they wear their clothes too tight and their hair is dyed.
Too much lipstick an' er too much rouge,
Gets me excited, leaves me feeling confused.
An' I like my women just a little on the trashy side.
[/Cheesy Country Tune]
:P:D:D

My two neighbors discuss which of their classic early 90s cars
is better.

Sure, there were some classic cars, they were fun at the time.
The old ones had tranny problems at 70K and the alternator went at 50K. The new ones are built better and outperform them.

JA has just started doing partial nude scenes in movies and magazines to revive her career before she lands on daytime soaps.

Her magazine pics can be used as a coaster to set my drink on, while I search for pics on the internet.

AJ pushes the hot/wild image, but so does Megan Fox and Megan is 22.

I gotta go with Angelina on this one. Anniston is just too Barbie doll looking for me.

Seriously? I think just the opposite. Aniston seems like a down-to-earth chick who would be fun to hang out with even outside the sheets. Angelina, by contrast, seems like she'd be incredibly high maintenance, taking hours to get ready, complaining about the slightest flaw in her make-up, expecting everyone to worship her, complimenting herself in bed, etc...aka all things "Barbie".

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)