Muenkel

Who's hotter, Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?

Jennifer, no wait, Angelina, nope Jennifer, nah wait Angelina...
Dayumm, only one way to work it out.

Whichever one can pack my rig fastest, yup, she would get it.:)
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Back when I was like 15 and saw "Hackers" I would have most definitely said Angelina. In fact, I felt special that I had "discovered" her--as back then she was far from a household name, but I knew she was freak-of-nature gorgeous, and also talented.

But, recently, she bores me. I used to not understand what all the fuss was about over Jenn Aniston. Now, I'm starting to see. And I definitely voted for her;)

Team Aniston!:P

As far as Brad Pitt--I've never been a fan. People always say, "Oh, come on, looks don't matter?" And, of course they do, I guess---I don't know. For me, it's never been what catches my attention--I see pretty people all the time, my friends are/were always gorgeous. For me, it HAS to be something else to get my attention. And Brad, just doesn't seem to have much else---as far as what we get to see anyways. I know it sounds cliche', but SENSE OF HUMOR is by far the sexiest quality any man or women can posses. I just don't find Angelina or Brad very ammusing--so my verdict is NOT sexy:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

just one more thing i remembered: angelina jolie flys birdman, and we have proof! (from the movie Tomb Raider)

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=6992;

i know i know, there are way sexier pics of her out there, but this being a skydiving site i figured i'd start out with a sensible picture and the rest of you pervs can bring on the better stuff.... so on that note... let's see some pics of these girls to make better comparisons!

That's the thing - Angie flies, shoots, rides, drives, travels, gives, jumps / has jumped, and kicks ass. Plus she's generous and (I think) truly concerned about her role in the world and what she can do to help.

That's hot.

That and the whole strap-on deal. B|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

That's the thing - Angie flies, shoots, rides, drives, travels, gives, jumps / has jumped, and kicks ass. Plus she's generous and (I think) truly concerned about her role in the world and what she can do to help.

That's hot.

That and the whole strap-on deal.

ok i dont know what this whole strap on deal is, but i don't really care to read previous posts to find out. i agree that angelina is overall an awesome person and she is just sexy as hell. jennifer aniston, well she's hot and all but that's about as far as it goes.

Angie is better looking and hotter and more fit. I also think she's likely has more intellectual and personal depth. And would be more enthusiatic in a relationship.

(I agree with an earlier poster - jessica alba does the angelina jolie thing, only better)

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

That's hot.

ok i dont know what this whole strap on deal is, but i don't really care to read previous posts to find out. i agree that angelina is overall an awesome person and she is just sexy as hell. jennifer aniston, well she's hot and all but that's about as far as it goes.

Someone said she seems like she'd strap-on and go to town with a woman, and I said that would suck (sarcastically.)

Besides, Angie also knows how to be with a woman - she was in a relationship with one of her former female co-stars. Given the choice, I'll go with the experienced one. >:( :)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Someone said she seems like she'd strap-on and go to town with a woman, and I said that would suck (sarcastically.)

Besides, Angie also knows how to be with a woman - she was in a relationship with one of her former female co-stars.

angelina strapping it on with another chick: +10 points jolie
jennifer voted "man of the year": -10 points aniston

That's hot.

Besides, Angie also knows how to be with a woman - she was in a relationship with one of her former female co-stars. Given the choice, I'll go with the experienced one. >:( :)

* SIGH!!!!!!!!

So.....How YOU doin'?????!;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

She said publicly that no tongues were involved and it was nothing romantic. I'm going to have to take her word for it. :P

How did you say goodnight to your dad when you were a kid, kiss on the cheek?

Ok, I haven't seen a video of it, but lets be reasonable here ... she's the only woman who would make me think twice about being unfaithful :P so she must be normal! Please somebody tell me you've seen this kiss, and it's all innocent!

I feel so betrayed

.. on the real topic - I think my position is clear :D

- Citizen of the World -

She kissed him full on the mouth, lips closed but not pinched shut. It was a bit too full on the mouth to be absolutely sisterly, but no tongue or anything absolutely totally 100% un-sisterly either.

Besides, actors seem to kiss everyone, at least on the cheek, whether they're close or not.[email]

I'd switch teams for Angie - dayum!!!

Jen is adorable and sexy and pretty in that girl-next-door way. Angelina is a sexpot.

Yup.

Angelina also uses her fame and money to help improve the world... look at the work she's done in Cambodia. It's nice to see that a celebrity has interests outside themselves, and aren't afraid to get dirty and work hard to help people. A lot of celebrities talk a lot about causes, but Angelina is one of the few who actually gets out and does something about it. Her journal of her first visit to Cambodia is an amazing read.

From what I saw, it seemed like it was one of those moments where she was totally thrilled that she'd won this big award and was just kinda hugging and kissing everyone around. Of course, most of the networks only aired that single half-second rather than context. Seemed totally innocent to me, and the media really blew it out of proportion.