Muenkel

Who's hotter, Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?

come on they are both hollywood stars making stupid amounts of money. both are gonna be stupid high maintenance.

But lets be honest, angelina has a sweet set of blowjob lips on her :D

The Altitude above you, the runway behind you, and the fuel not in the plane are totally worthless
Dudeist Skydiver # 10

I do not see Jenn going to orphanages or giving of herself to others less fortunate, or at least I have not ever heard of her doing that kind of thing. -I just call it like I see it-Caress

I wouldn't be so judgmental. Ever think there's a reason why Angelina's supposedly altruistic nature is broadcast and photographed so much? I think genuine altruism tries to hide itself, not shout itself from the roof tops. Lots of people make anonymous donations and do charity work quietly. Don't be so quick to judge. ;)

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

yup that statement is judgemental. Sorry bout that. I have not ever seen the Jennifer Aniston Story, so I dont know shit about her, other than what she does with her life. I agree lots of people dont advertise what they do. I needed that slap Windcatcher-Thank you.-Caress
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

yup that statement is judgemental. Sorry bout that. I have not ever seen the Jennifer Aniston Story, so I dont know shit about her, other than what she does with her life. I agree lots of people dont advertise what they do. I needed that slap Windcatcher-Thank you.-Caress

She's a spokesperson for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. :)http://www.stjude.org/stjude/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=f2bfab46cb118010VgnVCM1000000e2015acRCRD
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Not only did AJ do Billy Bob, she has an entire orphanage following her around now! When would there be any time? Kids are the greatest "cock blockers" of all time.

JA, cute & sexy, ever since her days as a member of "Armed Family" long ago.

Charlize Theron kicks bothh of their asses...

There's no way I'm going to read through all these replies, so this may have been said already. At their best, Jolie is hotter. But there are times when certain camera angles or light or whatever when she's not so hot. Aniston is always hot. Consistently hot. I go with her. I got a feeling that Jolie in the morning is a fright. I may be wrong, but I'm willing to do the research and find out. :)

Nice to see one of my more intelligent threads resurrected.:P

I wouldn't kick either out of bed. In Mr. and Mrs. Smith, AJ was hotttt. On the GQ cover, JA is hottttt. Overall, I think JA has the full package; looks, personality and sense of humor.