RkyMtnHigh

Love You Bunches! Merry Christmas/Happy New Year!

Hahahaha..I've been in an International (8gear), Freightliner (a 10 and 8 gear) and now a Volvo (10 gear)....and I'm a "Gear CRAMMER":ph34r::D Just when I get used to one, it's time to shift to another.

Well at least you're using all the gears. My teachers in college used to whine all the time about drivers skipping the two speed rear axle and breaking stuff in the process. They had all kinds of cool broken stuff to show us. It's amazing that the most likely time to break an axle is when hooking up a trailer.

"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

Merry Christmas, kid. We had a great time, family and skydivers all around for a big dinner and friendship. Wish you could have been here. Our door's always open. Peace and Goodwill to all. :)

That sounds like the Christmas spirit alright and a wonderful way to spend the day:)

Merry Christmas little 'gear-jammer'! Sorry to hear you're 'stuck' where you are. Be safe and keep it between the ditches!

Chuck

Hahahaha..I've been in an International (8gear), Freightliner (a 10 and 8 gear) and now a Volvo (10 gear)....and I'm a "Gear CRAMMER":ph34r::D Just when I get used to one, it's time to shift to another.

Merry Christmas!...and I wish you a wonderful New Year as well :)

"it's time to shift to another." That's funny!
I started driving a Mack with an 18-speed quadra-plex, 13-speed Road Ranger in a Brockway and Peterbilt, 10-speed International CO-4070 and a few others. Fortunately, I had enough time to learn them. Have you learned to shift without the clutch?;)
Just be safe out there and I wish you a good and happy new year!
What do you think of that truck stop food?[:/]

Chuck

Merry Christmas little 'gear-jammer'! Sorry to hear you're 'stuck' where you are. Be safe and keep it between the ditches!
Chuck

I started driving a Mack with an 18-speed quadra-plex, 13-speed Road Ranger in a Brockway and Peterbilt, 10-speed International CO-4070 and a few others. Fortunately, I had enough time to learn them. Have you learned to shift without the clutch?;)
Chuck

I've been sticking to "Subway my way" because even when I tried the soup & salad bar I got the *green apple quickstep*B|:o:|

Chuck

Chuck

I've been sticking to "Subway my way" because even when I tried the soup & salad bar I got the *green apple quickstep*B|:o:|

Poor Girl! I know what you're saying. I hauled a lot of grain throughout the Western States and tried to avoid the big truck-stops. I'd go to the cafes in the little towns or the road-side cafes. It's been so long, I'd imagine, that's all changed. Doing that was kinda hard, on the East Coast. When I hauled 'swingin' go-go girls' (:D) there was a real nice steakhouse across from the packing plant in Northern Missouri. Being a trucker and eating 'right' can sure be a chore and the 'back door trots' is pretty common.

Chuck