RkyMtnHigh

Love You Bunches! Merry Christmas/Happy New Year!

You too Rocky!!!!

Hope you're doing as wonderful as it sounds you are! :)

CReW Skies,
bubbles

"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Too funny that the last three posters above (Yoder,Stitch, and BV) are the three that most like to jerk my chain:ph34r::D..You guys are AWESOME!

Im stuck in a no tell motel in Flint Michigan this Christmas...nature of the business to be away from home on holidays, I guess. Its been snowing the entire time I've been here, no melting, just accumulating. Driving from GA to MI was a bit nervewracking as I drove through rain, thick fog, then snow/ice. *Whew* glad to get that trip doneB|:D

All that talk in the piercing thread made me decide to get my nose piercing done again:D

Im stuck in a no tell motel in Flint Michigan this Christmas...

Oh, man, what the hell did you do to deserve that?:S
I used to go up there to see someone who lived near Flint. GAWD, is that place depressing!
I heard they were considering moving the prisoners from Gitmo to Flint, and they pleaded and begged until they dropped the idea.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Im stuck in a no tell motel in Flint Michigan this Christmas...

Oh, man, what the hell did you do to deserve that?:S
I used to go up there to see someone who lived near Flint. GAWD, is that place depressing!
I heard they were considering moving the prisoners from Gitmo to Flint, and they pleaded and begged until they dropped the idea.[:/]

My coworker is on "home time" here visiting family. My only other option versus to stay here would be a 3 day bus trip back to Colorado, 2 days there, then 3 days bus trip back here. Yes it is depressing here.

Merry Christmas little 'gear-jammer'! Sorry to hear you're 'stuck' where you are. Be safe and keep it between the ditches!

Chuck

Hahahaha..I've been in an International (8gear), Freightliner (a 10 and 8 gear) and now a Volvo (10 gear)....and I'm a "Gear CRAMMER":ph34r::D Just when I get used to one, it's time to shift to another.

Merry Christmas!...and I wish you a wonderful New Year as well :)