madhatter

Myspace?

Just for clarification, are you speaking of the drink, or are you saying that you will follow any Russian man who happens to be Caucasian into an old beat-up van?

[reply...can't simply be turned off but instead require some sort of "secret" code needing to be placed in the "About Me" field, none of which makes any sense whatsoever because there is not a cheat sheet telling you how to do it or even a naming convention between the content boxes.

Gotta agree with this - the interface is crappy. I wonder if it has ever been updated since the original concept..
A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
D.S # 125

My sister-in-law to be, Candace, is a very kind and selfless girl, who has given up a high-paying job to devote all of her time to her dog rescue efforts. She and my brother even drove out to Mexico and back just to rescue dogs that they had seen there, during a trip to visit an orphanage.

I had told her about using myspace to find more volunteers and potential parents for her doggies. Candace doesn't use myspace, although she felt that it would be a good idea. I know that it would take her a very long time to set up a good page for her organization. Therefore, I decided to do it for her as a gift.

I've create a myspace page for her dog rescue organization called "the Mutt Movement". Please feel free to add it to your myspace friend list. This is the page that I made for her:

http://www.myspace.com/themuttmovement

I have just e-mailed her about it, so I expect her to begin with her page, soon. Can you guys please add her new page?

I've create a myspace page for her dog rescue organization called "the Mutt Movement". Please feel free to add it to your myspace friend list. This is the page that I made for her:

http://www.myspace.com/themuttmovement

I have just e-mailed her about it, so I expect her to begin with her page, soon. Can you guys please add her new page?

AWESOME myspace page and what a great cause! I've added her and wish her many successful rescues with happy, tail-wagging endings! :)

Further, who the fuck thought giving users the option of making crap ass hideous looking web pages all about themselves was a good idea anyway?

Judging from the success of myspace, I'd say it wasn't such a bad idea.

It's successful because of the user data and direct marketing aspects that provides advertisers. It's successful because of the ad revenue. It's successful not because of the content, but that it plays on the egos of those that use it. It's a fascinating business model to be sure as far as money goes, but I actually don't judge things based solely on revenues.

It also has been used for a fair amount of evil; stalkers, web bullies, child molesters. I think that should be given some consideration.

You are just pissed off because you did not think of it first and missed out on the 500 mil.

I like that some bash myspace, while others try to justify reasons for having an account for fear of being flamed.
Do what you want with your life. You don't have to justify shit to anyone.
If I wanted to run around half naked in my grandma's pantyhose on the weekend I would not need reasons to justify doing so. As it is I would still be looked upon as the weird guy and opinions would not get better or worse.
Just because I don't bathe regularly does not mean I am going to look down on those of you who do. (suckers) Living in Florida I need a protective crust so the mosquitos do not infect me with malaria. I can make it snow any time of the year just by scratching my head too! B|
Millions of my potential children died on your daughters' face last night.

OK, I've succumbed. Just signed up for Myspace as a sharing exercise.

http://www.myspace.com/dzmadhatter

Who else is on there & is it really worth being on there? After signing up it seems I have a friend named Tom - Who the hell is this TOM? Never met the guy, but I'm not going to delete him until I at least have a replacement ;)

It says you dont exist anymore :S
```````````````````````````````````
" Cant keep a good woman down "
Angels have wings, but devils can fly !