galvar2439

Z Hills, or Deland peoples

I am heading to Sunny Florida for a few days. Would loike to jump with anyone from iether place. New years eve and Day. Who of you are down there folks. I am coming all by my lonesome.
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

There's a boogie going on at Z-hills. I'm sure there will be a lot of people there to jump with, assuming they don't have hangovers. Deland will have visitors at it too, just not boogie size. Wish I could jump with you, but it's not in the cards for me this week. Have fun!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

My brother and I will at Zhills Tomorrow Night till Friday Morning(and then Heading over to Sebastian for the weekend.) Introduce yourself if you see me running around.

That was exactly my plan, Jump Zhills (Deland) and then head for The Invasion
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

My brother and I will at Zhills Tomorrow Night till Friday Morning(and then Heading over to Sebastian for the weekend.) Introduce yourself if you see me running around.

My Cross Keys friends are at Z-Hills and Sebastian causing fun right now, I'm sure! Wish I was with all of them!!
Always be kinder than you feel.

There's a boogie going on at Z-hills. I'm sure there will be a lot of people there to jump with, assuming they don't have hangovers. Deland will have visitors at it too, just not boogie size. Wish I could jump with you, but it's not in the cards for me this week. Have fun!

Quick update: Florida is full, they are not accepting any more people.... you might want to try Georgia or North Carolina
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

I will alert the local authorities!
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

photos of last new years eve party at

http://www.kodakgallery.com/skydivecity/main?UV=804096527340_126826240113?UV=804096527340_126826240113&year=2008&month=0&UV=804096527340_126826240113

(thats me alysse and bianca in first photo);)

have fun!B|

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton