Txflier

RIP Natas. top ten memorable moments in Natas's life.

Crud [:/]

I can see that beautiful pup bouncing from cloud to cloud barking and singing the whole way!

Hope your heart finds peace!

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Yeah they are the best.. I originally went to get a rotti. but I saw Natas and knew he was my dog. I'm glad he picked me at the store..
someone sent this to me I thought I'd share for all the dog lovers.

A Working Dog Poem
GOD SUMMONED A BEAST FROM THE FIELD

Someone gave that poem to my brother when he had to have his K9 partner sent to the Rainbow Bridge. Beautiful. :(

Always be kinder than you feel.

6) saving me from a DUI when I was 18 by jumping out of the car and charging the cop that had his light in my face. I grabbed you as you passed me by and the cop told me if you are sober enough to grab that dog have a good night...

THat is the best dog ever!!!! Sorry for your loss
Dom

6) saving me from a DUI when I was 18 by jumping out of the car and charging the cop that had his light in my face. I grabbed you as you passed me by and the cop told me if you are sober enough to grab that dog have a good night...

THat is the best dog ever!!!! Sorry for your loss

yep!! I don't think I was over the limit but Illinois had just implemented a zero tolerance law for underage drivers and alcohol. The cop jumped back swear to god it must have been ten feet from a dead stand still and was trying to get his gun out of his holster. He wouldn't have made it before my dog was on him.. I was stupid to be driving but it was Halloween and I was young and stupid. I'm so glad I didn't roll the window up enough. I heard my GF yell "Chris grab Natas" turned around and he was bearing is teeth and charging. I'm glad the cop was understanding and knew he would have been mauled otherwise.

I'm not the rope totin charlie Bronson wanna be that's getting us fucking lost.

Yeah they are the best.. I originally went to get a rotti. but I saw Natas and knew he was my dog. I'm glad he picked me at the store..
someone sent this to me I thought I'd share for all the dog lovers.

A Working Dog Poem
GOD SUMMONED A BEAST FROM THE FIELD

Someone gave that poem to my brother when he had to have his K9 partner sent to the Rainbow Bridge. Beautiful. :(

yeah I thought it was great even though I am not religious. My boy was Shutzen trained as well. He loved that stuff.. There is no replacement for a big badass dog willing to lay his life down for you. I never felt in danger with him around and never even locked my door with him around.

Crud [:/]

I can see that beautiful pup bouncing from cloud to cloud barking and singing the whole way!

Hope your heart finds peace!

g

Thank I hope he will be up there bouncing around and looking after me. He used to bounce through the woods like a white tail deer. and would jump fences just like them bouncing over and kinda kicking his legs to the side showin off a little I think... ;)

My condolences. Losing a good friend like that is always difficult. The river of Time eventually turns the jagged rock of loss into a smooth pebble.

Here's an epitaph from Lord Byron, upon the loss of his companion, a Newfoundland, in 1808. This is on the Newfoundland's stone monument on the estate grounds:

Epitaph To A Dog

"Near this Spot
are deposited the Remains of One
who possessed Beauty without Vanity,
Strength without Insolence,
Courage without Ferocity,
and all the virtues of Man without his Vices.
This praise, which would be unmeaning Flattery
if inscribed over human Ashes,
is but a just tribute to the Memory of
BOATSWAIN, a DOG,
who was born in Newfoundland May 1803
and died at Newstead Abbey
Nov. 18, 1808. "