Txflier

RIP Natas. top ten memorable moments in Natas's life.

10) eating the apple pie on the counter without moving the tin.

9) jumping out of the truck and entering the grocery store looking for Vicki. over the loud speaker " a large German Shepherd has just entered the store."

8) Scaring the shit out of the repair man that went running out of the house.

7) finding the baby deer caught in a bob sleed track.

6) saving me from a DUI when I was 18 by jumping out of the car and charging the cop that had his light in my face. I grabbed you as you passed me by and the cop told me if you are sober enough to grab that dog have a good night...

5) protecting the apartment from a drunk, stoned guy that came into the house.

4) kicked the shit out of a coyote that had attacked and killed some small dogs in the neighborhood.

3) opened the sliding glass door lock when I had locked myself out of the apartment.

2) Catching the criminal that had robbed my roommate at knife point.

and the number 1 moment

1) Being my best-friend and most faithful companion for the last 13 years...

I will miss you more than anything buddy. I love you always.
I'm not the rope totin charlie Bronson wanna be that's getting us fucking lost.

So Sorry for your loss.

Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Losing a friend is never easy, be it 4 legs or two.

I like the name btw.B|

Not alot of people pick up on the name. natas copus old eighties boarder too. When my mom found out about the name she was appaled until she talked to her friend is Australia and she told her a common name for black sheperds there was Satan. LOL..

So Sorry for your loss.

Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

thank you and I know that is true he will wait for me and look after me till I join him again. I thought I was done crying over this but posting this and reading everybody's comment has me in tears again..

damn flier, this sucks. :( I knew I would see this post sometime soon

my deepest sympathy for the loss of your beast bro, he was a beautiful animal. may natas rest in peace.

you have been a wreck for the past week, get some rest bud.

if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

damn flier, this sucks. :( I knew I would see this post sometime soon

my deepest sympathy for the loss of your beast bro, he was a beautiful animal. may natas rest in peace.

you have been a wreck for the past week, get some rest bud.

Thanks porp. I have been trying to, the rum and the vodka have been helping me get some rest. :| It would have been sooner but I haven't felt much like getting online the past day or so. Thanks for the support.

Beautiful dog. Sorry for your loss. There isn't a truer friend than your dog. Please accept my condolences. [:/]>>

thanks John. And that is true no other friend could be more loyal.

So sorry for your loss, one of the toughest things to have to go through.

Lost my dog suddenly two years ago and still tear up sometimes when walking by his grave in the pasture up on the hill.
Got two others now that are great pals and I remind them ever so often when we pass Andy's grave that they wouldn't be here if Andy wasn't there. :)Damn, i still miss that dog so much.:(:(

Morn for a while and then get another, won't be long before that new pup will make the hole in your heart not seem so huge.

The older I get the less I care who I piss off.

So sorry for your loss, I'm glad you are celebrating his life though with your thoughts. My Grandma has to put her 20 year old cat down today and it's very hard for her. I'm going to copy the Ranibow Bridge for her and hope it consoles her a little.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Damn that sucks, and what a gorgeous dog.

It must be a bad pet week. I'm leaving for the vet's office in 5 minutes... my cat of 9 years is getting euthanized. He's been my buddy through a lot of things, always sitting in my lap and purring. The house is so quiet without his purr motor running.

At least both of our critters had many good years with people that love them.

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

I am so sorry for your loss. We had to put our Golden Retreiver down Dec 14, 2007. It was the hardest thing we have ever done. She was only eight but cancer had taken over.

Get some sleep.

Sorry to hear that. he looks like he was a great dog.

So sorry for your loss, I'm glad you are celebrating his life though with your thoughts. My Grandma has to put her 20 year old cat down today and it's very hard for her. I'm going to copy the Ranibow Bridge for her and hope it consoles her a little.

Wow 20 years is great I wish dogs lived as long as cats did :( good luck to your grandma dealing with this.

Damn that sucks, and what a gorgeous dog.

It must be a bad pet week. I'm leaving for the vet's office in 5 minutes... my cat of 9 years is getting euthanized. He's been my buddy through a lot of things, always sitting in my lap and purring. The house is so quiet without his purr motor running.

At least both of our critters had many good years with people that love them.

damn I am sorry that you have to take your cat in. It was so hard to leave the house when it was time. :( Well maybe our pets will meet and hang out in the after.. good luck.

Yeah they are the best.. I originally went to get a rotti. but I saw Natas and knew he was my dog. I'm glad he picked me at the store..
someone sent this to me I thought I'd share for all the dog lovers.

A Working Dog Poem
GOD SUMMONED A BEAST FROM THE FIELD

And he said, Behold man, created in my image. Therefore adore him
You shall protect him in the wilderness, shepherd his flocks,
watch over his children, accompany him wherever he may go;
even unto civilization.

You shall be his companion, his ally, his slave. To do these things,
God said, I endow you with these instincts uncommon
to other beasts: faithfulness, devotion, and understanding
surpassing those of man himself.

Lest it impair your courage, you shall never foresee your death.
Lest it impair your loyalty, you shall be blind to faults of man. Lest it
impair your understanding, you are denied the power of words.

Let no fault of language cleave an accord beyond that of man with
any other beast; or even man with man. Speak to your master only
with your mind and through your honest eyes.

Walk by his side: sleep in his doorway: forage for him, ward
off his enemies, carry his burdens, share his afflictions;
love him and comfort him.

And in return for this, man will fulfill your needs and wants-
which shall be only food, shelter and affection.

So be silent, and be a friend to man. Guide him through the perils
along the way to the land that I have promised him.

This shall be your destiny and your immortality.

So spoke the Lord. And the dog heard and was content.