skittles_of_SDC

jump count for the year?

Sadly, only one or two for 2008. [:/]:|:(

Glad to read I'm not alone. I'd -planned- on getting to 3,000 this year. Sadly I logged less than 50 jumps. Quite a bad year for jump numbers...[:/]

Here's to a better, injury free, 2009.

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Only got 32 this year, only got three in the spring, then lost most of May and all of June to weather, soggy runways.:(

But, I got my first camera jumps in, and jumped a "big" plane for the first time (PAC-750)B|B|

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Low numbers this year, 114. Like many others in this area didn't start until May due to the weather. We didn't do near as many tandem videos in Angola this year.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

For years I've made almost exactly 200 jumps a year, year after year. This year, Valinda and I hit a couple of boogies, from the Hercs in Thailand, the fun times in West Plains, to the Leap for Lupus Boogie at Kapowsin. I made 245 jumps in 2008, not bad for a dad with a job, kids, responsibilities . . . :D

My beautiful wife made 138 jumps this year, the best year she's had in ages. She's happy to say she's feeling much better this year. :)

My beautiful wife made 138 jumps this year, the best year she's had in ages. She's happy to say she's feeling much better this year. :)

What the hell are you doing posting for Valinda, did you take away her laptop:o

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

About 150, plus 4 hours tunnel during this year. Mostly bigway camp jumps, with the rest being 4-ways, smallway RW, and tracking practice jumps, with a few high altitude hop-n-pops thrown in for the mix.

I was going to have 175 if I made ZHills for the Markku 40-ways, but I'm now between jobs, so that nixed the Florida trip for me. No worries, a 50-jump 10-day vacation at Skydive Perris coming this May, for two consecutive P3 camp weekends, including more 100-ways again. :)of flying time.

Even 150 is still a big ramp-up from 50 jumps during 2007. I hope to ramp-up even more, but at the very least -- with Skyventure Montreal opening this year and me probably forming a novice 4-way team for regular tunnelflying, I'll probably at least have more hours -- possibly 10 plus hours of tunnel time.

What the hell are you doing posting for Valinda, did you take away her laptop:o

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

OK, I've got John settled with his sammich and beer so I get time to report. ;)B|

In the last several years I've only been able to make around 25-75 a year. Sometimes less if I'm not doing too well. So making 138 this year was an amazing thing for me! It's been many years since I've been able to jump like this. My goal this year is to make at least 140 jumps now.B|