spindlee

WOW Check this!

nice pic ;)

I basically bought everything apart from the main as i already have one so it won't match. My Spectre is all blackberry with skyblue ribs looks real nice. When i come to downsizing then i will get a matching canopy B|

If in doubt, whip it out...

nice pic ;)

I basically bought everything apart from the main as i already have one so it won't match. My Spectre is all blackberry with skyblue ribs looks real nice. If i come to downsizing then i will get a matching canopy B|

There, fixed it for ya.

Don't look too far ahead in this sport, if you want to stay ahead of the sport, Murphy, and the reaper. [:/]

I downsized, a few times, probably way too fast. The I upsized to where you are. Planning on staying there too. I'm getting better, more high performance canopies, but in the same size range. :)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I won't be off my 150 for a while, at my weight i can see a very good chance of downsizing sometime in the next couple of years for sure. I am loading my current canopy at only 1.00lb per 1sqft. I'm all for having more material over my head so i'm in no rush to go smaller ;)

If in doubt, whip it out...

i love my spectre, i'll certainly be jumping it for a VERY long time....besides, i get more canopy time than the others :P

Ok, finally found the pics. I'm a simple person, with simple tastes, and a strange sense of humor...
It's your life, live it!

And the canopy, in flight, hitting the PRO circle. Got the canopy (barely) used, and will be changing the color scheme for my Firebolt.
It's your life, live it!

nice but missing 1 important thing, Helmet!!, no point in having a larger canopy if you don't where a helmet :P

I do wear a helmet. When I want the camera rolling. B|
It's your life, live it!

~hitting the PRO circle.

Even a blind squirrel finds the occasional nut...I'm bettin' you still got a cornfield named after ya ! :P

Bah! Never landed in the corn. Did swoop through it once to hit the landing area (grass runway) at Wolf River Skydivers, and that was enough to teach me you NEVER land in corn. That shit hurts.
It's your life, live it!