turtlespeed

What is your favorite hug?

I though you like the Catholic Heimlich...you know - the improved 'slow 1/2 Nelson' from Father Nelson! ;)

You're confusing me with Divot
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I love the kind of hugs where the guy is about 4or 5 inches taller than me so my arms fit right under or right over their shoulders, so we fit really well. And hopefully he's athletically built because the nice shoulders going down to a great waist is nice to rub. And if they're wearing a chunky metal watch (which hopefully doesn't get snagged in my hair ;):):D), have awesome forearms and smell absolutely yummy..... oh yeah... and when they squeeze you.... not the "let me press your boobs up against me" kinda hug, but the pressing their whole body against you hug, where you can feel their body heat....... that's the kind of hug I love!!!!!

:);):)

Always be kinder than you feel.

And if they're wearing a chunky metal watch (which hopefully doesn't get snagged in my hair)

You could always shave....:$

But it still might get caught on her zipper...
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

mmmm....I like guppie hugs, mcbeth hugs, lisah hugs, turtle hugs, stepchild hugs, livendive hugs, doc hugs, thanatos hugs......do I really need to list them all? I don't know that I could....there are just so many to love.:D:D:D

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

i'm with iluvtofly at this point, i'm so desperate for one, i just dont care what kind of hug.. :)

maybe the hugs i get from a good friend.. she's just too hot for not liking those..

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

mmmm....I like guppie hugs, mcbeth hugs, lisah hugs, turtle hugs, stepchild hugs, livendive hugs, doc hugs, thanatos hugs......do I really need to list them all? I don't know that I could....there are just so many to love.:D:D:D

Maybe you like those - But Doc hugs are your favorite.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Maybe you like those - But Doc hugs are your favorite.

LOL Ya know being short has its advantages when it comes to girly hugs - I always get the boobies in my face!

My Favorite hug is when my sweetie wraps me up in his arms and I can smell the cologne/pheromones at the base of his neck while he softly kisses my neck and face - I sort of just melt away. (oh and nekkid hugs are good too)

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?