lisamariewillbe

Guitar Hero World Tour for Wii

I'm on it, although I'm not very good. I can't sing for crap (some of you will remember a couple of songs I wrote being recorded a couple of years ago, so you can attest). I can't play the drums for crap. I can't play the Wii guitar that well either, I'm ok on medium.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Send me your friend code , I suck to, Im avg about a 93 % ish on medium, but I can only play the guitar on medium. Singing bores me cause I get lazy and just hum, and drums well Im on easy still...I want rock band 2 but thats just so different in my opinion that when I go back and forth I tend to suck on them both.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

I played at a friend's house the other day and liked it so much that I bought a wii and guitar hero world tour for myself for christmas. Everyday I asked my doorman 4 times if it came yet. I was so excited when it finally arrived.

I've played it a few more times since I got it and I love it. I'm only on medium on the guitar (about 98%) and I still can't figure out hammer ons and pull offs. My boyfriend thinks I'm nuts and that guitar hero is taking over the world.