The_Don

61 days.

With out a jump. went to the DZ today.. weather. >:(

tomorrow.. rain. [:/]

next week? who knows..... getting tired....

Take up BASE jumping, they have fewer regulations and no FAA investigations :P:P
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

My last jump was 11-11. I talked to a coach tonight and we've decided that I'm jumping with him
tomorrow no matter how freaking cold it is. Thank God the Cessna is heated. Brrr....

I gotta go tomorrow to clear my head or I may never go again. OK, not really but I know some of you know what I mean.

BSBD Dan. :(

Always be kinder than you feel.

Quit yer whinin boy......... >:(

I've gone 99 days without jumping and I don't see any action for quite some time to come either [:/]

Swedish weather don't allow jumping all year and it sucks!!!!!

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

I remember one year we went 13 weeks without a decent weekend. That was the year I did the hop and pops from 1600ft with my Spectre. Probably not one of my brighter moments.

I don't think I would ever be that "brave". Especially considering sometimes it takes 1200 to open. And that's at terminal. :D:D:D

My last jump was early October. I went to Emerald Coast on the 26th but was weathered out. Now that I'm back up north there probably won't be any jumping until at least March maybe April. :(:(

Edited cause this sinus infection is causing me to forget how to spell the simple words.

He's a slacker.:D

+1

Don even if you were at the dropzone and there was a plane, and they were putting up loads, and the weather was perfect, you still won't be jumping!! You'd be sitting on the ground making fun of people's landings while sitting on your ass. :P

Sorry but it's true:| So stop complaining because not jumping is nothing new to you. :ph34r:

Besides most skydivers in this country won't make a jump b/c of the weather for another couple of months. Whine whine whine...
http://3ringnecklace.com/

He's a slacker.:D

+1

Don even if you were at the dropzone and there was a plane, and they were putting up loads, and the weather was perfect, you still won't be jumping!! You'd be sitting on the ground making fun of people's landings while sitting on your ass. :P

Sorry but it's true:| So stop complaining because not jumping is nothing new to you. :ph34r:

Besides most skydivers in this country won't make a jump b/c of the weather for another couple of months. Whine whine whine...

Ya know, It's kinda funny that you & Brandon are the only people who ever said I make fun of others landings.

I must have got off my ass once in a while to get 247 jumps. Sorry if I don't get enough jumps in a day to live up to your skygod scale.

Thank you for your lovely post.
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!