galvar2439

Orlando airport

I did hit on the flight attendant a little bit. She was pretty for an older woman. She had to be in like her mid 40's but dude I'da mile high clubed that shit. :P

Would you expect anything less from me? I was blown for the whole flight. pain killers will do that. :D

Damn Dude, way to hijack my thread with your injury, LOL, they like you there because your big and fluffly like the Disney characters:D:P. To bad we didnt get to make a jump but it was cool to hang out for a few. I wish i could have stayed one more day at least. Heal soon bro and hopefully we can jump at summerfest, and dont forget about the hellfish Boogie In Michigan, you got a place to stay if you come for that. Twin otter, Skyvan and Caravan. And of course the Hellfish, you are now one of our legends.
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

I did hit on the flight attendant a little bit. She was pretty for an older woman. She had to be in like her mid 40's but dude I'da mile high clubed that shit. :P

I'm hoping you mean 'older than you.' >:(:P

Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I'm hoping you mean 'older than you.' >:(:P

Yeah, I always thought when someone says 'older woman' or 'older person' it implies older than the person speaking. Maybe I'm wrong. This is the long way of saying I don't think people in their mid 40's are old.

Sorry for jacking your thread. Yeah there were a couple people I was hoping to jump with dont worry you were among them. If I can make it out to Michigan for the hellfish boogie I will try. You have 2 daughters right? :ph34r::) Just kidding I wouldn't dare.

I ship my daughters to another state when the Hellfish come to town, But i got a big poodle, He is French and he might swing that way for you;):P

...But i got a big poodle, He is French and he might swing that way for you;):P

You call your dick a poodle? :P

LMAO! I do call it a poodle and it likes to chase striped "PUSSY" cats. WOOf, WOOf, Heeeere, kitty,kitty

So what injury did you sustain to earn you some of that mighty awesome percocet?

The ever popular Tibia-Fibula combo. broken in 3 places, 3 pins 1 plate. B|
lots of percocet. :)

Dude, I have been on SSSSSSOOOOO many golf courses and there is almost no concrete except cart paths which are tiny and off to the side. All i can say is NOW THATS ACCURACY

OMG! this frickin idiot changed his childs shit daiper right behind me in the seat rather than got to the restroom or back of the plane. All around got to enjoy the smell!. I lost it and me and "dad" got into an arguement. I know the bathrooms are small but it can be done, i have done it when mine were small.

No one likes a smelly diaper but you know if it is one parent with two small children, how is the parent to take both into the bathroom? You cant leave one alone. Maybe you were super dad when your kid/kids were small and did everything perfect all the time. Think about it, You were pissed off with who knows what and this just pushed you over the edge. Lighten up just a bit. Complain to the airline and get a comp flight like every other yahoo or pay for first class.
I'm not saying the person was right for changing the baby right behind you but would you rather smell a shitty diaper until the end of a flight?
If you were by kids then that means you were boarding in the first few rows. Make sure next time you request not to be by children. I'm sure you can sit by the emergency exit. No children allowed within two rows to that door.

Wow! Deedy :o

:D

I wasn't trying to make the post seem harsh, it came out that way..

If there were two kids i would have never said anything, i am a parent who raised two girls on my own so i know what its all about there hotshot! He had one child, grandma, wifey and uncle and aunt with him in his row. We all were in first class there sunshine. I am not an idiot and i dont expect anyone else to be. Sometimes having money and being able to afford first class for 6 sometimes means your just an asshole.

Should of put the kid on the floor / aisle and changed his stank ass there. You are right, it is disgusting to change a kid in your lap esp when others will have to eat off said tray which was in close proximity to the aforementioned toxic ass.

I have no kids which is why I'm the best suited for giving advice on how to raise them.
Millions of my potential children died on your daughters' face last night.

it's a world of laughter, a world or tears
its a world of hopes, its a world of fear
theres so much that we share
that its time we're aware
its a small world after all

CHORUS:
its a small, small world

There is just one moon and one golden sun
And a smile means friendship to everyone.
Though the mountains divide
And the oceans are wide
It's a small small world

(chorus)
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

Would you expect anything less from me? I was blown for the whole flight. pain killers will do that. :D

So the male flight attendant's neck was REALLY sore at the end of that flight, huh? Did you get extra "nuts"?? :P
Always be kinder than you feel.

So the male flight attendant's neck was REALLY sore at the end of that flight, huh? Did you get extra "nuts"?? :P

Don't say that. You're just feeling a little jealous right now. Since I said she was pretty, you are worried about the competition. It's ok you can admit it. ;)

Don't say that. You're just feeling a little jealous right now. Since I said she was pretty, you are worried about the competition. It's ok you can admit it. ;)

You must be feeling better or the percocets are really, really strong. Your confidence is coming back!
:P
Always be kinder than you feel.