galvar2439

Orlando airport

I hate the Orlando airport, the absolute worst service, people are nasty. Kids screaming everywhere.. Why do i always get stuck between the super fat people and thier super fat screaming kids. I HATE ORLANDO AIRPORT
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

I hate the Orlando airport, the absolute worst service, people are nasty. Kids screaming everywhere.. Why do i always get stuck between the super fat people and thier super fat screaming kids. I HATE ORLANDO AIRPORT

Because you are such a people person...:P

You are lucky it wasn't smelly mcnasty sitting next to you. Aren't you happy it was a fluffy and not a smelly person?
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

That 'Happiest Place On Earth' saying is bullshit, huh? :D
Always be kinder than you feel.

OMG! this frickin idiot changed his childs shit daiper right behind me in the seat rather than got to the restroom or back of the plane. All around got to enjoy the smell!. I lost it and me and "dad" got into an arguement. I know the bathrooms are small but it can be done, i have done it when mine were small.

I would've totally turned around and puked on them. I have such a weak stomach and that diaper stench is one of the worst things that set me off.

That's so fucking rude of them. [:/]

I bet it brought back "fond" memories of rides to altitude, huh? :: insert puking icon here ::

OMG! this frickin idiot changed his childs shit daiper right behind me in the seat rather than got to the restroom or back of the plane. All around got to enjoy the smell!. I lost it and me and "dad" got into an arguement.reply]
---------------------------

another one of the "ME" generation

Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

OMG! this frickin idiot changed his childs shit daiper right behind me in the seat rather than got to the restroom or back of the plane. All around got to enjoy the smell!. I lost it and me and "dad" got into an arguement. I know the bathrooms are small but it can be done, i have done it when mine were small.

No one likes a smelly diaper but you know if it is one parent with two small children, how is the parent to take both into the bathroom? You cant leave one alone. Maybe you were super dad when your kid/kids were small and did everything perfect all the time. Think about it, You were pissed off with who knows what and this just pushed you over the edge. Lighten up just a bit. Complain to the airline and get a comp flight like every other yahoo or pay for first class.
I'm not saying the person was right for changing the baby right behind you but would you rather smell a shitty diaper until the end of a flight?
If you were by kids then that means you were boarding in the first few rows. Make sure next time you request not to be by children. I'm sure you can sit by the emergency exit. No children allowed within two rows to that door.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

No one likes a smelly diaper but you know if it is one parent with two small children, how is the parent to take both into the bathroom? You cant leave one alone. Maybe you were super dad when your kid/kids were small and did everything perfect all the time. Think about it, You were pissed off with who knows what and this just pushed you over the edge. Lighten up just a bit. Complain to the airline and get a comp flight like every other yahoo or pay for first class.
I'm not saying the person was right for changing the baby right behind you but would you rather smell a shitty diaper until the end of a flight?
If you were by kids then that means you were boarding in the first few rows. Make sure next time you request not to be by children. I'm sure you can sit by the emergency exit. No children allowed within two rows to that door.

Wow! Deedy :o

:D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I wasn't trying to make the post seem harsh, it came out that way..
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

I wasn't trying to make the post seem harsh, it came out that way..

If there were two kids i would have never said anything, i am a parent who raised two girls on my own so i know what its all about there hotshot! He had one child, grandma, wifey and uncle and aunt with him in his row. We all were in first class there sunshine. I am not an idiot and i dont expect anyone else to be. Sometimes having money and being able to afford first class for 6 sometimes means your just an asshole.

I raised three girls and have changed many a diaper in a men's room. With all three there. This isn't a public activity.

What ever happened to consideration in this country anyway??????

When kids are with a family, they're not always in the first few rows either. ;)

I can't figure out why the yahoos that go see Mickey once every 3 years get in the "Experienced Traveler" line at security dragging everything they own, plus everything they bought with all of their "must scan separately" electronics shoved in the bottom of the steamer trunk that they're going to try to carry on.>:(

Wow, that turned in to more of a rant than I started with:$

You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Oh man I hear ya! I was there before Christmas with my wife. The flight down was complete hell. These to fucking kids were tackling each other in there seats and the mom just sat there the entire flight and never said a word. I never heard so many kids screaming at once in my life. I didnt walk off the plane. I ran! I thought I was free. Nope! The terminal was just as bad. Thank god Avis had my car keys in 30 seconds! I couldnt leave the airport fast enough.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Dude I like Orlando airport... other than the fact that they seriously x-rayed my cast. But I mean If you are lucky enough to need a wheel chair everything goes smooth and quick. plus i ended up in first class. and i got to see all the hotties board the plane (some of them may have only been hot because I was high on percocet.)

Doesn't matter how many kids you got, its easily handled. You ring up the flight attendant,,,my wife is a flight attendant and she does it all the time, believe me they'd rather you go to the bathroom rather than change in the seat , 95% of the time parents get shit on the seat and no one likes that. Believe me most flight crew will help you,and yes there is always an asshat on every flight. My wife says so,,,,,B|:D:ph34r:

smile, be nice, enjoy life
FB # - 1083

Dude I like Orlando airport... other than the fact that they seriously x-rayed my cast. But I mean If you are lucky enough to need a wheel chair everything goes smooth and quick. plus i ended up in first class. and i got to see all the hotties board the plane (some of them may have only been hot because I was high on percocet.)

Good to see you back on here, TP.

And I always sit in 1st and hope the hot dudes sit up there, too. :P

I was going to introduce myself to you at Sebastian. You were having a hard enough time keeping your shorts from falling down and walking on crutches I just let you be...:D

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

I was going to introduce myself to you at Sebastian. You were having a hard enough time keeping your shorts from falling down and walking on crutches I just let you be...:D

Yeah the person I drove down with left early and my belt was in the trunk and Justin Shorb had my other one and i didnt get it back till the next day. that bastard. its too bad you didn't introduce yourself. as bad as it looks its not so bad i cant meet people. and meeting new people is even better when im high like i have been for the last 4 days :P

Deedy - I bet the shorts falling down was Skittles way of baiting chicks..... ;)

Well I'm thinking by the time I get off these crutches my left glute is going to be solid muscle. in which case that may actually work. :D

Good to see you back on here, TP.

And I always sit in 1st and hope the hot dudes sit up there, too. Tongue

If you wanted to see a hot dude in first class you should have been on my plane. :P

Doesn't matter how many kids you got, its easily handled. You ring up the flight attendant,,,my wife is a flight attendant and she does it all the time, believe me they'd rather you go to the bathroom rather than change in the seat , 95% of the time parents get shit on the seat and no one likes that. Believe me most flight crew will help you,and yes there is always an asshat on every flight. My wife says so,,,,,B|:D:ph34r:

Yep we'll help. And guess what I will even hold your baby while you go to the bathroom.;)
Playtime is essential.