RkyMtnHigh

Your FIRST Kiss

I remember Sara Cold, on the dock outside her parents house. We "dated" 2 years before that (7th grade at the time.)

Really glad that that process got sped up or I'd still be a virgin. :)

I keep telling my friends skydiving will fix all your problems, Im a fibber you just let go a minute at a time. Choose what to do with it.

On the lips no tongue: High school, junior year, my girlfriend, my parents house, planned (by me), nervous as hell, great.

On the lips with tongue: High school, senior year, girl who was sorta my girlfriend but I don't think we ever saw each other outside of school, was kissing her on the lips closed mouth before heading to class when she grabbed the back of my head and shoved her tongue in my mouth. I think I was late to that next class. Surprising but amazing. :)

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

reading this thread it's pretty damn amazing how many of us remember that first kiss, the person and all the small details to go with.

my memory associates the smell/taste of peaches to my first kiss repeatedly thats why i guess it stands out so vividly to me.

either that or my brain just hangs on to the good times a whole lot longer..or maybe the heart does. either way good stuff for the soul

pretty interesting thread

cherish the good times......

:)

if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

Haha funnny you should mention the Nelson brothers... My first kissed was with a guy who plays with and is good friends with Gunner Nelson.

my first kiss was with my high school best friend, known him for 5 years, I was 18 and he was 25. There had always been that "thing" between us but nothing had ever come of it. Finally one night we kissed, and kissed... and then i went to go home and we hugged and that was it. He moved to Cali a few weeks later for music and i visited then i started moving. We never dated or kissed after that but he is still one of the dearest people in my life and every time I hang up the phone with him I think " damn it I love that kid". I got so very lucky.
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all who wander are lost.