RkyMtnHigh

Your FIRST Kiss

I was tagging along with my sister and her friends for the night and they were playing spin the brush(yes those little round brushes back in the 80s that everyone had). I was 13 and it was at a the skating rink. I think his name was Keith(he was that cool older rocker looking guy) Ladies who grew up in the 80's know what I talking about. When the pointy end pointed to me this he leaned over to kiss me.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Was that your first blow job, or just the first one you got?

Oh, Divot, just because you do that, doesn't mean everyone does.:o:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Would have been "Alive" in 1975....:D
Does a kiss at age 5 count?
First 'real' kiss. Liz L, my foster family was moving to another state and she wanted to kiss me goodbye. She was 2 years older than me, I was 11. She kissed me while the washing machine was draining into the grey water ditch behind the barn. Can't remember how good or bad it was, just that it happened.

My first one kinda sucked. It was her first one too. Call it butterflies or something, but it was awkward. What did we know? She was a freshman and I was a junior in high school. I was a late bloomer. We hadn't seen anything like it up close. Later on we got the hang of it and became pretty good kissers.

Fast forward 23 years, she's a lesbian living with her partner and she just had a baby with artificial insemination. And no, you can't blame me for her turning south. She went through hell in college, but we've maintained contact ever since.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

It was AWESOME!!!!

Here name is Nancy Pollack. It was probably June, 1970, & we were 15 or 16. I remember it like it was last night: We were sitting on her front porch steps, arms around each other's shoulders, just talking for about an hour or so. During a lull in the conversation, just after dark, we looked each other in the eyes &, it just HAPPENED. :) It was probably another 45 minutes before I could stand up without making a spectacle of myself. :$ I kind of remember walking the 2.5 miles home in a cloud that night. Must not have unpleasant for her as we dated for almost 2 years afterward.

When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

I went with 'Other'.

It was David Roberts, the cutest boy in all of 8th grade at St. Mary's elementary.

It was Halloween night and me and my best friend LeeAnn had dressed like Hare Krishnas to cover up our 'real' costumes - ROCKER CHICKS!!!

We ran into David and a friend of his over by the public middle school where they were drinking beers and we had a bottle of gin. I still can't drink gin.

We wandered around the neighborhood for a while, I tripped and fell down and knocked him down with me and he kissed me. It was great.

Since he was the coolest kid in junior high and I was amongst the weirdedst, he initially denied that we spent any time together that night but later compromised and said that I had tried to kiss him but that he fought me off. Jerk...

"Other" - the kiss was great, the aftermath sucked.
If you can't laugh at yourself, I'll be happy to do it for you.
Be like the cupcake and suck it up.

LOL funny I sort of feel like I've had 2 first kisses...

My first kiss I was young (I think 3rd grade) / very innocent. I was at a sleep over (I think for a Birthday party) and there was this cute boy that I was watching all night. About an hour befre the boys were being sent home he started paying a great deal of attention to me. Just before he left he gently leaned in and kissed me. OMG, I was in HEAVEN.... :)
Then in ninth grade, there was another boy I had my eye on for a while. I found out that I was moving to Japan and he came over to my house to visit - it was my first "make out session." The next day I went skiing and could not believe that I could still feel his lips, I could still smell him - it was amazing.

From reading the other post's I guess I was pretty lucky that I had such wonderful experiences.

teehee :)

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

mine was amazing. I had the biggest crush on this guy from my youth group, we kissed in the back of the church van on our way down to mexico for a mission trip. we were chewing cotton candy flavored bubble gum! ;) which grosses me out now haha but then it was cool, both our mouths were blue too afterwards :)

ahhh, then he went on to break me heart and I his in our later years.....young love....

"A man only gets in life what he is believing for, nothing more and nothing less" Kenneth Hagen

mine was amazing. I had the biggest crush on this guy from my youth group, we kissed in the back of the church van on our way down to mexico for a mission trip. we were chewing cotton candy flavored bubble gum! ;) which grosses me out now haha but then it was cool, both our mouths were blue too afterwards :)

Awww...cute story:)

It was Awesome! I was about 13 and hiking the Pacific Crest Trail with my Dad up around Mt. Whitney. We met up with a mom and her daughter who was about my age, Her name was Shannon Doiel. One night we were sitting around the campfire and her and I went off to "find firewood." So there we were, sitting on a rock ledge overlooking Hitchcock lake with a full moon talking to each other and bam! It just happened, I dont think we came up for air for 30 min or so. I ended up running into her again about 10 years later when I was driving cross-country and we took a weekend to catch up on old times...sigh...
Muff Brother #4204
SCR #14843

I definitely remember my first kiss. I think I was in the 7th or 8th grade. I was invited to his house to watch a movie. I was SO nervous I thought I would die! We frenched kissed and he was a really good gentle kisser with nice full lips. Sigh.... Young crushes....
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

Debbie Gannon. There's no emoticon listed here that would work.

I was 12. My mom didn't want me hanging around the house during the summer, so she signed me up to be in a play. I was a catepillar in Allison Wonderland (Not Alice In Wonderland) it was a spoof on the original. When I turned into the butterfly, Debbie played the butterfly.

We were backstage and were about to kiss. I remember once watching an episode of Happy Days where Ritchie Cunningham opened his mouth before kissing a girl. So, I opened my mouth for my first kiss. HELLO!! TONGUE?? I didn't know! I honestly didn't know. Great memory.

the girl was paige kleeber from california 5th grade.

her friend toni dropped me a love note from paige saying she liked/loved me whatever...this was during homeroom we had most classes together, so we talked and traded notes most of the day ate lunch together. i can remember lucky star by madonna playing on the jukebox in the cafeteria.

i walked her home after school. i usually rode my skateboard with all the other skaters but i actually walked with her holding her hand that day.

we got to her house and sat and talked on her porch for a while then we kissed for a while it was nothing short of ..well awesome. she was wearing peach flavored lip gloss, to this day i still love peaches and everything about them or anything that has to do with peaches.

i have a feeling that she knew what she was doing, i sure as hell didn't we went out for the rest of that year that summer and a little bit of the next school year i was really upset when we broke up and don't really remember why we did. think she wanted to have sex and i just wasn't ready for that yet. i was like 11 or some shit.. two years later i did anyway and fell in love with my childhood sweetheart that is still my love to this day...

how the hell i remeber all of this i have no idea...young and in love with your girlfriend....fucking A ..man i love peaches :)

if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell