RkyMtnHigh

Your FIRST Kiss

OMG! I about died laughing tonight when I got an email from my 13 yr old niece saying that she finally had her first kiss and that it SUCKED!:D:ph34r:
She was expecting *stars* and ticklish feelings in her tummy but she wanted to run to the bathroom and throw up instead.:D:ph34r:

I think back on my first kiss. It was with Anthony Snead at the rollerskating rink, our hang out back then. He called it "the Lesson". i recall the anticipation leading up to that "lesson" and when it was the time, we had the slow dance with the lights dimmed and the disco ball. Then he took me into a dark corner on a "mushroom" seat area and the metallic taste of his braces ....:D:ph34r:...made me skate to the bathroom to *barf*:P

Soo...I can totally relate to my niece's experience:ph34r::D

Is it bad that I don't remember? I mean, I remember the girl I had my 1st kiss with, but not the [I]actual 1st kiss itself,
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

When I was playgn with my little brother at the swimming pool, this incredibly hot girl suddenly approaches me to tell me that... her friend fancies me.

Said friend turned out to e a nice girl and the swimming suit she was wearing helped some.
One thing led to another and we kissed right after I had changed and was about to go home.
It was sweet yet awkward.. and of course it sucked. I had no experience (she did).
When I turned around I was suddenly eye to grin with a girl from my class.

I was on cloud nine all week and then I got to see my belle when she was wearing her normal clothes.
It all went downhill rather fast after that, I'm afraid.. especially after she started to send me about one perfumed letter a week.
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

Wait! I think I remember - but it wasn't a girl...

What!:o:D

I just woke up and that's how I read it first time through.

Keeping with my redneck roots-I remember the girl (she lived next door to my grandmother) and the place (sitting on top of a propane tank:$) but not the kiss itself.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

:D Ah...the first kiss. I had always thought it would be something that set butterflies going and would be enjoyable. I couldn't wait for it to stop. The guy was one of those that got your whole chin dripping wet. B| I had such a hard time not throwing up and just wiping my chin off. Needless to say...made me afraid for my second kiss. :D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

My B-Day (cannot remember the age) a game of Truth or Dare, Lee-Ann Lyttelton was the girl, she had expressed her liking of me to her girlfriends and thus I was sent off to go kiss her "with tongue" as they put it. :)

It was awkward, she was taller than me with braces ..... the whole event was not anything like I had hoped it to be B|

Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there.

I was 12 at and at a Hank Jr. concert. I was with the guy that all the little country girls wanted to date, so I felt soooooooooooo lucky. When he kissed me I was in high heaven only to be told later that he done it to make his last girlfriend jealous who was also at the concert. That was my first experience on just how piggish men can be...:P

I was 12 at and at a Hank Jr. concert. I was with the guy that all the little country girls wanted to date, so I felt soooooooooooo lucky. When he kissed me I was in high heaven only to be told later that he done it to make his last girlfriend jealous who was also at the concert. That was my first experience on just how piggish men can be...:P

12? Hank Jr concert? no parents? Parents let you go? Man you "country girls really get started young.
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

Wait! I think I remember - but it wasn't a girl...

What!:o:D

I just woke up and that's how I read it first time through.

:D:D:DDamn it Divot:D:D:D - you scared me there for a second!... I had to go back & check to make sure that was NOT what I posted! At the time I wrote that last night I was tired, lying in bed & posting from a crackberry - any # of things could of went wrong. :S

pheeeeeeeew!...

Edited to correct a typo.
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

12? Hank Jr concert? no parents? Parents let you go? Man you "country girls really get started young.

My parents dropped us off, and his picked us up. We lived in a small country town, that was at that time a great place to grow up. Definitly not like the rest of the world in 86...;)