BASE1036

Stolen Gear Skydive Dallas part 2

As most of you know we had a locker broken into in july at Skydive Dallas. This morning I recieved an email from someone saying that they had bought my Stolen Equipment from Ebay. They provided me with the name address and phone number of the seller, along with the listing from ebay (item# 320312423554) in which they bought it from. I tried to contact the seller RHETT WILSON from Dardanelle Arkansas at the phone number provided but it was not currently in service. I need to reach this person and find out where he got my camera. (he was at the boogie on the day it was stolen...go figure)

If anyone has info on how to reach him please forward it to me, or forward my email address [email protected] to him. I will wait a few more days to try and resolve this man 2 man if unsucessful I will be forwarding all info to the local, state and federal authorities. (as well as the postal inspectors office)

Again if you have info on how to reach RHETT WILSON of Dardanelle Arkansas please let me know.
Thanks!
Daniel
Protect Yourself and Your Loved Ones
Tasers - Pepper Spray - Stun Guns and more!
www.dallassecuritysupply.com

I would engage the police immediately, rather than try to deal 1 - 1 with the thief. If you can contact him, any promise he makes will be empty, because, after all, he is a thief.

Just my opinion.
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

It's been a few days since the original post. Any word on nailing the S&TA/alleged thief/scumbag? Can't imagine he's too hard to find if he's the S&TA for a local DZ.

I'm also a bit surprised nobody has posted that they know this guy. Hmmm.
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

For those of us that are just now paying attention.

What was stolen?

Have you gotten it back?

And if his name is Rhett Wilson . . . why is his e-mail addy "[email protected] "

things that make you go - Hmmmmm.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun