CSpenceFLY

Possible RoamingDZ.com event January 17-18, Location in south Georgia TBA,SUPER OTTER!!!

Here I am minding my own business this morning and the use of a Super Otter just falls in my lap. What are the odds?

My first thought was Dublin, but then I said screw them pencil dicks. So, I'm going to checkout a location today and I will post information as soon as I can.

In the mean time plan on heading to middle to south Georgia the weekend of Jan 17-18. That will be a 3 day weekend for some of you so depending on how many people can come we might be able to start early and or stay longer.

Most importantly spread the word. At this late date it will take some doing to make this successful.

I will post a list of nearby hotels and campgrounds as soon as this is confirmed! :)
Chris - please let us know what other volunteer efforts you need to make this a success.

Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

Chris - please let us know what other volunteer efforts you need to make this a success.

Ditto!!! It's been too long since we all got together! ;)

I am REALLY looking forward to the Mountain Boogie! :)

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

Here I am minding my own business this morning and the use of a Super Otter just falls in my lap. What are the odds?

My first thought was Dublin, but then I said screw them pencil dicks. So, I'm going to checkout a location today and I will post information as soon as I can.

In the mean time plan on heading to middle to south Georgia the weekend of Jan 17-18. That will be a 3 day weekend for some of you so depending on how many people can come we might be able to start early and or stay longer.

Most importantly spread the word. At this late date it will take some doing to make this successful.

[Cartman] Fuck you guys, you suck![/Cartman]

I'm just a little jealous here!>:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Should I just go ahead and buy the Otter so I'll have it when you get here?

That sounds like a good plan! B|

teehee!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Well, I thought I was supposed to go to a Bridal show with my mom on January 17th, but I just found out the show is actually THIS weekend, the 11th, so I'm pretty sure Airwhore and I are both free NEXT weekend. I think we could just possibly swing a road trip south! B|

Like I said, it's been way too long since I went to a Roaming DZ event. ;)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

That is correct. I will get some details posted up tonight and tomorrow. There are hotels in the area and plenty of camping and full RV hookups. Before everyone starts asking cost and prices I don't know yet. They will be in line with current DZ prices and the registration will not exceed $20.

This will be RoamingDZ back to it's roots,well,except with an Otter instead of a 182 :D:DB|

I have a few pics if someone wants to resize and post them for me.

I really shouldnt, i'm not working and fucking broke, but I'll be there. i can pitch a tent like nobodys business and ever since I started jumping I always wanted to make one of your gigs.

I think I will drink a beer with the legendary spence this year.

lets do the damn thing!!!:)

if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell