iluvtofly

So how are you going to improve your life in 2009???

two words:

GRAD SCHOOL - fall 09

and if I'm really lucky... I'll get to bail on work for 2 - 3 years and go back to school FULL TIME.

god that would be freakin' amazing!! :)
oh and I'm going to work on fixing my broken self. Somewhere in the mess of life, I've been broken and I'm trying to recover. I think we can all relate.

Not sure, but will likely take a chance. Got certified as an EMT which can be used minimally in my current job. Would love to give it a go in the EMS field, but am hesitant to leave a job that I love (for one that I would probably love even more) in times when so many jobs are being cut.

I win either way, but have a tough decision to make regarding taking a chance.
Killing threads since 2004.

Well, the first thing I'm going to do is become a rigger - starting Saturday, I'm attending our 9-day senior rigger's course!

I've been told I'm about to have my ass handed to me - sounds like fun. :P

Then I'll tackle becoming a non-smoker; I'm getting really sick of those little cancerous bastards.

T.I.N.S.

I will repeat the same mistakes I've been making over the last 40 45 years ... and write an authoritative book on how to make mistakes!

:$:$:$:$:$

+1

And I'll be skydiving a lot this spring and summer. My goal is to become a total jump whore like my friends. ;)
Always be kinder than you feel.

I will repeat the same mistakes I've been making over the last 40 45 years ... and write an authoritative book on how to make mistakes!

+1

And I'll be skydiving a lot this spring and summer. My goal is to become a total jump whore like my friends. ;)

Awww, that's not even a goal ... that's an encouraged behavior... be CREATIVE ! :P:P:P
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

+1

Awww, that's not even a goal ... that's an encouraged behavior... be CREATIVE ! :P:P:P

OK, I will not break one fingernail while skydiving this year. ;)
Always be kinder than you feel.

I'm done drinking after seeing how much of an ass someone can possibly make of themselves. I decided that I do not want to be that person. This is not a new years resolution but an epiphany after watching others. No, epiphany is an actual word, not just a name black people give their kids.
Millions of my potential children died on your daughters' face last night.

I'm done drinking after seeing how much of an ass someone can possibly make of themselves. I decided that I do not want to be that person. This is not a new years resolution but an epiphany after watching others. No, epiphany is an actual word, not just a name black people give their kids.

Sadly, some people are just asses and alcohol has nothing to do with it.

-skydive more;

-finish my damn classes and take some time off of school (finally!)

-get back to working full time but it'll actually be fewer hours out of my life once school is done, so I'll have enough duckets for the item listed at the top of the list.

Elvisio "sitting on the couch" Rodriguez

My life improves and become better every day. But I hope to buy a house, start jumping soon, maybe meet a nice guy, and go from there..:)

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Finally get a stable income going & start jumping soon....

For fuck's sake.....this has almost been 2 years in the making now. :|

Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Sadly, some people are just asses and alcohol has nothing to do with it.

True enough, but unfortunately, alcohol tends to bring out the ass in all of us.

My goals:
Be a better friend.

Jump lots (duh). Get good enough to be a camera flier.

Stop talking about it and actually get my rigger rating.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo