skittles_of_SDC

Women, do you spit or swallow?

Is the search function still not working? :P;)

Thank you! This is almost as common as the pube preference one.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Depends on if it is a one night stand, weekend fling or relationship. Does that answer your question...:P:D

Oh c'mon girl, either you do, or you don't. :ph34r:

:D:D

Well he had an option for depends so I figure I would write something that went with that option...:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Hope you heal fast. Please don't get addicted to those pills. :)

And be sure to eat your fiber (and if needed take laxitives). Narcs will seriously stop you up if arent carefull (happened to me after dental surgery).:)

I probably should get some laxatives, i havent cleaned out the system in 5 days. Oh man and i'm hoping i don't get addicted I just heard some real horror stories. and now that my brother is home till tomorrow i have to hide my pills from him.

I probably should get some laxatives, i havent cleaned out the system in 5 days. Oh man and i'm hoping i don't get addicted I just heard some real horror stories. and now that my brother is home till tomorrow i have to hide my pills from him.

Try a stool softener (docusate sodium is available OTC), too. Narcotics make things ... hard.:S:D

As for addiction, I'd say wean yourself as soon as you can - start taking fewer pills or go longer between pills - as soon as you can manage your pain with advil or aleve, start doing that. You might be able to use the non-narcotic stuff during the day and take the heavier stuff to help you sleep.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Hope you heal fast. Please don't get addicted to those pills. :)

And be sure to eat your fiber (and if needed take laxitives). Narcs will seriously stop you up if arent carefull (happened to me after dental surgery).:)

Yeah, no shit.
Get some oatmeal and prunes, ya dumb ass.
Soak in water and consume.

Edited to add.

Drink lots of water instead of booze.

You do not want to deal with a fecal impaction on top of your current situation.

I watched my father go through this a few years back and the doctors were surprised he pulled out of it.

Do it fucking now.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

Is the search function still not working? :P;)

sorry, i've been high since i woke up today. i didnt even think to search.

I missed the memo; How did you get damaged?
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Dude, seriously try doing what NWflyer said. Going cold turkey off of heavy narc doses like perc or oxy can really fuck you up. Get support if you have to. This shit aint something you want to wreck your life over (Ive seen it happen to someone I use to call "friend").

Good luck to you and heal well so you can get back in the air.
Muff #5048