Tuna-Salad

Women: How many times have you been caught wanking.

It seems the ladies are shy. Perhaps you'd get more answers by asking everyone how many times they've caught a woman wanking. :D

Blues,
Dave

How about how many female skydivers have been caught wanking on the Skyvan bench? :D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

It seems the ladies are shy. Perhaps you'd get more answers by asking everyone how many times they've caught a woman wanking. :D

Blues,
Dave

How about how many female skydivers have been caught wanking on the Skyvan bench? :D:D

:( havent got to jump out of a skyvan yet.... but I know what seat I want! :P
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

Do you mean caught or interupted? I have been interupted several times. That moment looks just like on Ace Ventura 2
"Can you meet me outside in 10 minutes? If I dont finish my mantra I tend to get a little cranky." Alrighty bye bye then."

If I was ever caught, it was by my hubby who said would you like this? and I say YUP! Otherwise I finish and thats that. :)

I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

Blues,
Dave

What if it isn't a "Caught" and it is more along the lines of - helped . . .:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Blues,
Dave

What if it isn't a "Caught" and it is more along the lines of - helped . . .:)

I figured the helping bit was sort of a given, but you gotta catch them first. ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Hi Charlie,
Well, go back a few years, like between '85 and 95' at Scare-us-Valley in one of the DC-3's (I think it was either Skips' Mike Alpha or Yon Aarvik's Hour Douglas. We get ready to head up to the wild blue and I go up front to hang out by the Pilot, co-pilot seats for take off, great view over the nose. Several lady skydivers park themselves on the floor in the area behind the co-pilot where he navigator's compartment used to be and then the fun began. The expressions on their faces were "PRICELESS!!!!" It seems that the floor "vibrates" just right there and you can figure out the rest!!!!!!!! What fun!!!!!

"Aero-gasm!!!"
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Blues,
Dave

You don't have to be obvious on the skyvan. It's not like you have to even use your hands. Just move the leg strap over a touch and let the vibrations do the rest... :)

Not that I know. :):):)

There needs to be a "I live alone so only the cat watches me" option. :P

Hmmm... isn't that contradictory on itself... if you live alone , you wouldn't have a cat there ... or do you mean, a cat is not a living thing ... I am sooooo confused !

:):):):P:P:P
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"